« Previous entry: 'OMG, how zany: Brad Pitt and Ewan McGregor'
» Next entry: 'OMG, her chin: Britney Spears'

!! OMG, he's naked: Dermot Mulroney !!

dermot-mulroney-portrait.jpg

The only movie I can remember Dermot Mulroney in is My Best Friend's Wedding, and I saw that quite a long time ago, but I know at the time I wouldn't have minded seeing his naked butt or his goods. So here is some delayed satisfaction for me and everyone else who isn't quite sure what he's been up to all these years.

After the jump, see NSFW stills and clips from Dermot's racier project Investigating Sex where he lets it all hang out.

Click to enlarge. Watch two clips of the scene here and here.

dermot-mulroney-nude-01.jpg

dermot-mulroney-nude-02.jpg

(Image Source)

OMG, he's naked: Xaver Hutter
OMG, he's naked: Bryan Brown
OMG, they're naked: Laurence Fox and Tom Hardy
OMG, he's naked: Daniel Newman
OMG, he's naked: Paul Telfer

» posted by Frank on Friday, January 5, 2007

comments

The pinga is tiny but the culo is to die for.

(Are there nude photos of Dermott presenting hole?)

» posted by Mrs Patrick Campbell | January 22, 2014 4:17 PM

If only I got a chance to meet him...Maybe in the future life. Meow!

» posted by Kas | February 12, 2011 3:45 PM

I would shove that in my mouth and up my ass anyday. I wish I had his cum on my face right now. I saw him in Georgia Rule ... chest hair and pubic hair really turn me on.

» posted by GayBoy | November 8, 2009 9:06 AM

Frank, you should check The Weddig Date, a film with Debra Messing from 2006, where Dermot plays the role of an escort. Abso-fucking-lutely gorgeous.
LOL

» posted by stloup | February 13, 2008 11:49 AM

omg, as i thought, i would so do him, i dont know if he is abit gay or not, i dont care, hi is hottttttttt

» posted by liam | February 12, 2008 7:18 AM

yeah cheers thanks for that, excuse me while i go jerk off.

» posted by oo la la | July 1, 2007 7:00 PM

OMFG, WOW, he is cute, older but cute. and wow, look at the tool on this guy, wow, thanks for posting

» posted by kendall | July 1, 2007 6:46 AM

This is a good example of "getting better as time goes by" O.M.G ... umhhhhh! He is too...healthy...and does not suffer of anything, ahhh!!!... Always a good treat to look at!!!!

» posted by Gabriela Coody | January 25, 2007 12:22 PM

How can I write to Dermot Mulroney?

» posted by Cosy | January 23, 2007 8:06 AM

I think he was in "The Family Stone", too?

» posted by Jordan | January 6, 2007 12:56 AM

Frank Frank Frank....I'm shocked you haven't seen him in more. First off, he was AWESOME in "Copycat" opposite Sigourney Weaver. But, Dermot Mulroney's role in "Longtime Companion" was groundbreaking. It was also still a risk at that time for a young actor to take such a role. Every gay man should see "Longtime Companion". It's a dramatic and very real account of our history. Too many gay men today live without any concept of how AIDS affected our lives before it was a politically correct thing to discuss.

» posted by Steve H | January 5, 2007 9:22 PM

Well, I use to work for the "studios" in Burbank...I have seen him naked many times...always a special treat!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures...special!!!

» posted by Jim | January 5, 2007 9:15 PM

You think was "fluffed"?

» posted by Ed | January 5, 2007 1:56 PM

Frank, you have to check out a movie that he did, oh shit, I can't think of the name. (Imdb.com) Anyways, he plays a gay guy, who friends are all affected by HIV. It was many years ago. But he still looks the same. Yummmmm!

» posted by Daniel | January 5, 2007 1:36 PM

Geez! OMG! Dermott is even hotter then I suspected.

Thanks for satisfying a long time curiosity.

» posted by Jeffrey Zacko-Smith | January 5, 2007 1:29 PM

God, me has always made me drip.

I ran into him - quite literally - at the corner of Bay & Bloor in Toronto one day. He asked if I was ok ... and I just made some nonsensical "gahhhhhhh" sound back at him. He smiled, I melted, we parted ways.

*sigh*

» posted by Dave | January 5, 2007 12:17 PM

The first time I saw Dermot was in the movie 'Longtime Companion' in which he plays a very young gay man in NYC.

» posted by ken | January 5, 2007 12:13 PM