« Previous entry: 'OMG, how spicy: Stevie Nicks Fajita Roundup'
» Next entry: 'Sondra Prill the entertainer'

!! OMG, he's naked: Gerard Butler !!

gerard-butler-portrait.jpg

Hey everybody, sorry for the lack of posts yesterday. I wasn't near a computer all day when I thought I would be. To make up for it, I bring you Gerard Butler, star of the movie 300, which comes out tomorrow, in all his naked glory in a previous role.

I wrote about 300 a few months ago to get you all excited about the action, make-up, and loincloths involved. I can't wait to see it this weekend!

See Gerard Butler revealed after the jump [NSFW].

Click to enlarge.

gerald-butler-naked.jpg

(Thanks to Clinton for the image!)

OMG, his butt: Gerard Butler
OMG gossip: Vivienne Westwood gets the boys into their undies
OMG, he's naked: Jonathan Chase
OMG, he's naked: Simon Woods
OMG, he's naked: Dane Cook

» posted by Frank on Thursday, March 8, 2007

comments

Probably huge when erect though. Still do him though.What is that white part on the penis that moves onto his arm?

» posted by Alkaradius | June 12, 2012 3:13 AM

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!! NOT IS HE UGLY...HE HAS THE TINIEST WILLY I HAVE SEEN!!!!.......LOL......THIS WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME! JOKE!!

» posted by Shannon | December 12, 2011 11:30 PM

give me gerard in any and every possible way. I love him thin and I love him heavy.bearded or shaven.long hair or no hair.he couldn't be more hot. the eyes. the lips. the hands. the accent.the honest-to-god smile...as for his privates, i'm just glad he has one of those, too.please,he's so hot i could cry. i do love him so much, it hurts.

» posted by his babe anytime | April 10, 2009 1:44 PM

a little wiwi is always good for up the butt, i just hope hes good with his tongue

» posted by ell lala land | February 1, 2009 8:59 PM

"Click to enlarge."

It didn't have the effect I was hoping for.

» posted by 000 | November 21, 2008 10:49 AM

Hes the total package....

» posted by Dianne | October 26, 2008 8:44 PM

Gerard was talking about filming this scene,,,it was COLD!!!!! Poor guy couldn't get hard if his life depended on it! Nice dick and body anyway!

» posted by Robert | October 7, 2008 2:53 AM

You people are too much. For one thing is dick is not hard and it is a little hard to predict how large it can possibly get under those circumstances. Leave the poor boy alone.

» posted by Stan-the-man | September 28, 2008 7:47 AM

whoooooow i can not beleive this image!he is nice!

» posted by diana | September 17, 2008 3:40 AM

id definitely do him even if he were gay.
and as for the tiny penis.. id have to say, no comment. its sort of a turnoff for me but oh well. he's still gerry! and everybody loves gerry.

» posted by xofran | August 5, 2008 5:37 AM

Not only that Lisha, but just because it's small now, we don't see it erect...so for all we know, he could be huge! :) But who cares anyway...if I had a choice between sucking a small dick and a big dick, I'd pick the small one...you don't miss anything that way

» posted by Billy | August 3, 2008 1:56 PM

Enough with the small penis comments. We all know what happens to men when they have been in cold water. That does look like a big body of water in the background doesn't it? Nuff said.

» posted by lisha | July 18, 2008 9:09 PM

he is so hot omg he is naked I love him so much he is one of the finest and good actors in the planet i've seen half of his movies and he does such a great job

» posted by Melissa | July 8, 2008 2:10 AM

Gerard is so unbelievably sexy....that accent, those eyes, that grin...omg, it makes me melt!!! He'll never be mine...but he's mine in my DREAMS!!!

» posted by Jacqueline | May 8, 2008 9:47 PM

Gerard is the HOTEST Scot on the planet naked or fully clothed.Lets all just admire the way God was just showwing off when he made Gerard Butler.

» posted by Diana | April 8, 2008 3:05 AM

His name is GERARD Butler. G-E-R-A-R-D.

» posted by GBlover | April 1, 2008 10:31 PM

DAMN!!! he is sooooo fine but there needs to be one where he is standing still facin forward i would get much pleasure out of a picture like that tell him that i love him

» posted by mary | January 11, 2008 5:25 PM

Gerard is the sexiest thing around. Check him out in P S I love you. I'll take him and his tiny penis any day!

» posted by Ronnie | December 31, 2007 11:53 PM

Leave the man alone... I bet he's a grower, not a shower.

» posted by Islezeus | November 18, 2007 12:46 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

» posted by Tea | October 27, 2007 8:21 AM

Gerald is one of the hottest fudge-packers around! But let's see some better photos of the 'goods'!

» posted by Mrs Patrick Campbell | October 25, 2007 4:01 AM

Awww he is gorgeous and a fine actor-gay or straight. Who cares anyway-like in some alternate universe any of us would meet him and he would fall madly in love/lust with any of us be we male or female! Dreams are free though right?

» posted by Maria | October 24, 2007 4:05 PM

i think that gerald butler is the sexiest man alive and if u think that he is gat u r retarded because hes not, he just hasnt found me yet..:-)

» posted by amanda | October 10, 2007 5:54 PM

I'd hit it.

» posted by Carmen | June 14, 2007 12:53 AM

yes, i'm not doing much for the next 50 years!!! baretoall@hotmail.com

» posted by william | June 7, 2007 9:14 AM

I've seen Mrs.Brown numerous times and taken screen caps from the film for my personal photo files. However, in the US version of this film there is no shot showing Gerry's penis. At least not in the version I have. But even if this really IS his penis and not one photoshopped in, it would be impossible to tell what size it is when erect. My hubby has a huge penis but when in ice cold water you would never guess it. It looks just like the one Gerry has in the photo. Actually, a very small penis when erect can look just like a pink button on a fur coat, when cold.

My guess is that Gerry is Bi-Sexual. But no matter what, he's the hottest Scot in the world.

Dorothy in OZ

» posted by Dorothy | June 4, 2007 1:15 AM

Leave the man's privates alone. At lease he let you see them. And Size does not mean everything. It is how he uses it.
Everyone knows that cold can make even the proudest specimen look like a dried up prune and nerves can do strange things to the love muscle. Personally I prefer my man clean and cut. But I would take him either way.

» posted by Slone | May 11, 2007 8:37 AM

Who care if he is or isn't gay?? He is gorgeous. Eye candy to the world. Let me feast my eye again and again until I die... happy! With or without a mask, with or without foreskin, it does not matter. He is delicious.

» posted by Victoria Rosas | May 8, 2007 7:14 PM

You guys are tools...a) He's definitely gay. Just because hes not pictured with other actresses doesnt mean hes batting for the other side. b) That is a flacid knob, a COLD flacid knob; I hardly think its small. If anyone does: I cordially invite you to drop your drawers on camera in freezing weather.
Liza out.

» posted by Liza | May 5, 2007 1:37 AM

Who's Ariel Vromen? Lemme google him...

» posted by menelaus | April 23, 2007 7:48 AM

omfg he is the sexiest man in this world! i dont think hes gay but i dont know...who cares if hes got small penis....hes hot!!!

» posted by Kassandra | April 10, 2007 8:12 PM

Super hot and defintely gay. Unfortunately he's been with his boyfriend director Ariel Vromen for years.
If that relationship doesn't work out for you Gerry... would love to check out those abs in person.

» posted by Anon | April 6, 2007 1:06 AM

He has a little penis and he looks like the cave man from the Geico Commercials. He is a great actor.

» posted by Princess | April 4, 2007 2:48 AM

ooommmmgggg
I am so obsesed with him
I have to many pictures of him
If any one has his email will you please give it to me
Im at Leanidas@yahoo.com

ok please tell me

» posted by Leo Kern | March 28, 2007 1:09 PM

As far as his sexuality he could very well be gay.

With reference to my fellow Scotsman's tackle leave the foreskin alone.

» posted by Gary Brubaker-Ogilvy | March 26, 2007 4:29 PM

he is my new favorite movie star now after 300. I no longer have a crush on Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath Ledger or Russell Crowne. Cut or uncut, his smile is worth millions of dollars!

» posted by Tim | March 24, 2007 12:16 PM

do you have any more???

» posted by laura | March 23, 2007 8:08 PM

TO ALL THE SILLY, SILLY HAUSFRAUS:
He has a co-op in Chelsea, an apartment in Hampstead London, hangs out in West Hollywood, and has not had a single confirmed girlfriend, talks about his life in great detail but refuses to divulge any info about his personal life, makes countless homosexual references in interviews and often refers to his feminine side, is only seen photographed with women at industry parties and events - never on his personal time.

And you think he's straight WHY?

» posted by dr john zoidberg | March 22, 2007 6:40 PM

HE'S NOT GAY!! for god's sake. he's hot, but not gay. I really cool and really awesome!!

-Laura

» posted by laura | March 19, 2007 10:15 PM

To the little girl who said "uncut cocks r so ugly,dirty,cheesy,slimy n wrinkly! Yuck,get em clipped!", get your vagina circumcised then, loser, since it's way uglier, dirtier, etc.

» posted by Nancy | March 15, 2007 7:42 PM

he is a very charismatic man and has experimented with on occasion more than one sex why do you think he has such a vast expanse of emotion in his artistic interpretations on stage and on the screen he is not blocked emotionally or physically by societal contraints........ and being gay is not all anyone is it simply is another facet of an individuals personality why do you make it sound like it is bad or an unfortunate addition to someones life most everyone on the planet is bisexual to some degree very few of us are totally one or the other. his friend does him a dis-service by protesting and limiting who his friend truely is, he may be angry that gerard simply does not find him attractive enough to share his body with!

» posted by stephan | March 14, 2007 3:17 PM

oOoOo anon tell me more *wiggles eyebrows*

» posted by abnormal | March 12, 2007 2:41 PM

Is he uncut?

» posted by Ryan | March 11, 2007 4:57 AM

He was also in Phantom of the Opera. And about uncut cocks, I have only met one man with an uncut cock that was nasty. Most men are very clean.

» posted by THe Divine Ms. Jimmi | March 10, 2007 11:18 PM

uncut cocks r so ugly,dirty,cheesy,slimy n wrinkly! Yuck,get em clipped!

» posted by Shaun Michaels | March 10, 2007 6:58 AM

Right, GeraRd - not GeraLd. And he's not gay. He's said he's not gay. I also happen to know a gay friend of his from Glasgow who lives in NYC who says he's not gay to every guy who asks. I also know two women Mr. Butler has slept with. Unfortunately I'm not one of them. LOL

» posted by anon | March 9, 2007 6:05 PM

a big strapping boy should have a big uncut cock yum!

» posted by stephan | March 8, 2007 12:23 PM

I may just have to camp out overnight for 300.

Love Gerard.