« Previous entry: 'Ivri Lider sings in English'
» Next entry: 'OMG, how ingenious: Magnips'

!! OMG, he's naked: Jesse Spencer !!

jesse-spencer-portrait.jpg

You may know Jesse Spencer for his role as Dr. Robert Chase on the medical drama House. I've never seen the show, but I'm happy to say I now know just a little bit more about Mr. Spencer, or should I say a sizeable bit more! You can too, if you look after the jump, where I have nude stills from the film Death In Holy Orders [NSFW].

Click to enlarge.

jesse-spencer-nude.jpg
(Image Source)

OMG, his butt: Jesse McCartney
OMG, he's naked: Jesse Camp
OMG, he's naked: Spencer Claridge
OMG, he's naked: Keanu Reeves
OMG, he's naked: Stuart Laing

» posted by Frank on Thursday, June 28, 2007

comments

Jesse Spencer is uncircumcised,as every male should be, and when an uncut penis is clean, it does not smell!

» posted by mateo | September 2, 2013 4:16 PM

I always loved Jesse as a youngster and he is still handsome. As for the people who say this is a fake, it isn't. I saw the programme in which he appeared nude. It was a UK programme called "Death in holy orders". Look it up. He ran down a beach with his willie swinging about (from a distance).

» posted by Sally | January 20, 2013 12:34 PM

I'm sorry but uncut penis smells like a vagina.

» posted by kevin | March 9, 2012 10:55 PM

snip or no snip its all good when its comes to Jesse
i love all of him.

» posted by stella | October 7, 2009 4:36 PM

love you Jesse your so hhoooott!
besides my husband you my favorite man.

» posted by stella | October 7, 2009 4:25 PM

besides my husband Jesse is the hottest man on earth
yummmy!

» posted by stella | October 7, 2009 4:18 PM

It's pointless commenting on this picture because it's a well-known fake! It's the naked picture of New Zealand presenter Alex Behan photoshopped over Jesse's head, torso and background. Yes, being Australian he's uncut... but he has never done a full-frontal nude scene.

» posted by Sean Scott | May 7, 2009 8:44 AM

Foxie. . its obviously flaccid. . I hope you are aware that it gets bigger.
Men dont walk around with stiff 8 inchers all day.

» posted by Liebchen | September 17, 2008 4:47 AM

I like cut and uncut (sans smegma), doesn't make any difference. But I do like to see the glans which is much easier in repose, if one is cut. My main rant concerns shaved bush and balls. I like men to look like men and not little boys!

» posted by Ryanos | August 10, 2008 9:28 AM

How dare any of u ppl saying un cut is better.. Hell no.. There is no need for circumcision !!! It is a religious stupid practice.. There is no reason to cut.. And by the way.. sex with an un cut man is better for the woman and the man.. are you aware that cut penises lose many things.. sensitivity is one.. do some research !!! babies are born perfect.. And hello.. if you think men need to be circumcised to help keep the penis clean then you are stupid.. That means girls should be still circumcised. They stopped that long ago but for some reason kept if for the boys.. It is huge in America i guess , but where i come from down under.. Its a dying practice.. and thank goodness..

He looks perfect! You are all just jealous ! haters trying to pick on someone !!!

Jesse you rock mate! i think all of you is beautiful !

» posted by Winter | May 2, 2008 3:29 PM

Aaaaaaaaaah! This is seriously upsetting. It's like the whole anti-hair brigade. I too believed at one time that I didn't like hairy men or foreskin. Then I grew up a little (I'm 32 now) got a hairy, uncircumsized boyfriend and realized how fucking fantastic it really is. I love dick. And I love it in it's original natural form. Give it a try guys. Really.

» posted by Patrick | March 12, 2008 6:59 AM

MMMMMMMMM beautiful dick, no haters, I'm sure it gets bigger when harder and it's not small compared to his body and for the folks who like circumcised penises, well, gross...that's a weird fetish u have, my friends...foreskin forever!!!

» posted by Shaina | March 11, 2008 7:17 PM

Very tiny penis

» posted by Spike Lee | February 24, 2008 6:58 PM

Though I would agree that the anti-uncut contingent on this blog are stupid, the hostile responses are just as bad. Everyone likes what they like. It's unfortunate that people resort to name-calling when someone has an opinion they disagree with. It's also unfortunate that people have to express an opinion by downgrading those that happen to be uncircumsized. Both sides need to chill and just like a man for their heart and brain, not their circumcision or like thereof.

» posted by Paul | January 2, 2008 7:11 PM

SNACK FOOD

» posted by Bill | October 26, 2007 7:24 PM

I'm sure he doesn't need it but hell I'd do him.

» posted by House Fan | September 30, 2007 10:25 AM

I SOOOOOO LUV U COZ UR SOOOOOO HOT.
I WANT U BUT IM ONLY 14 DAMN PLZ SEND ME MESSAGES. (HOPEFULLY WITH PICS).

LUV EBANI-JAYDE

» posted by Ebani-Jayde | September 6, 2007 2:39 AM

ok,lets stop here:uncut is unnecessary,it serves no purpose,4skins a wrinkly,smelly waste of meat! Cuts the best,no hang ups,no smell,Im cut,no scar,its perfection. I also know lotsa white boys with huse cut cocks! Mostly in my mouth of courseIm in London now,Ive had so many bad uncut,im only doin cut now! If I wasnt cut,Id knaw it off myself! Chop chop 4 perfection

» posted by Shaun Michaels | September 1, 2007 9:27 AM

Poor poor white men and their LITTLE penises. That's just gross, that's such a waste of a HOT guy. Little dick.. tsk tsk

» posted by foxie | August 31, 2007 4:21 PM

Pidge; yer a fukin dildo dude!!!

» posted by bedfordmike2 | August 8, 2007 7:44 AM

Pidge is a fucking slut Idiot.. ur opinion sound like u r the one who from 3rd world country..

I found that uncut penis is more fascinating and delicious...

Cut penis look clean but doesnt mean it will get good smell?? and all look like Dildo and some have ugly scar on it...

Mine also cut but I would love to have uncut one..

» posted by Edok Thong Pidge Low class gay | July 29, 2007 1:50 AM

excuse me im uncut and i keep my penis clean and uncut is WAY BETTER its been scientifically proven that uncut guys penises are alot more sesitive and the foreskin is like a whole nother head with all the nerve cells in it and therefor farmore enjoyable during sex and for the female also because of the forskin rubbing back and forth against the vaginal wall :] get your facts straight men, also its only natural your born with it why would you cut it off thats like cutting off your own penis thats horrible to put a baby through that frankly i think it should only be done in a religious cercomstance such as with the jewish and otherwise should be made illegal

» posted by jasson | July 27, 2007 8:38 PM

Foreskins are as neccessary as eyelids...they do the same thing. Why don't you slice off a baby's eyelids a few weeks after birth? Then when he grows up he can have a mangled face to match his mangled genitals.

» posted by asher | July 16, 2007 4:03 AM

I'm italian and my peen is cut,,, pidge you're a moron

» posted by vitto | July 13, 2007 3:57 PM

Erm....what a fool!

Circumcision is the most brutal unnecessary thing ever! I can't believe ppl say that uncut penises are disgusting, when their very own circumcised penises are scarred completely round. Scars are disgusting mate, natural is better. If forskin wasn't needed natural selection would have phased it out. You can't argue against science, so sorry you're wrong!

» posted by Alex | July 13, 2007 12:25 PM

Pidge, you're an idiot.

» posted by Julius | July 13, 2007 4:52 AM

I agree with Shaun Michaels! Such hot men in Australia that when you see that disgusting uncut cock, it makes me want to peuk! That is wasted meat right there, like the Italians, and some south Americans and other Europeans! Americans and most Canadians know a good cock when they give it that fine Cut! LOL! Its better looking, tastes and feels so much better! Besides the smell too, it's clean and oh so good looking! Ant-Eaters are gross! It seriosuly looks so 3rd World COuntry! Sorry! EVen though most European nations are rich...they still live with the fear of the Nazi's returning and searching their peckers! LOL! Idiots! They're missing out! Aussies and Kiwis, chop chop! Only a simple snip to make you guys look perfect! Now, to my Hot Texa Cowboy with his huge cut piece of meat! YUMMY!

» posted by Pidge | July 10, 2007 2:04 PM

who cares if hes uncut, hes still hugely hot and thts a nice cock too. uncuts way better anyway.

» posted by Logan | July 5, 2007 9:11 AM

How can anyone say it is photoshop? It is pretty clear to me that the pic is legit. You can plainly see the camera there. It looks like this was taken during filming. One way to find out for sure is to get a hold of that film.

» posted by Mike | June 29, 2007 5:44 PM

oops. I apologise. My mistake. He is not pudgey.

» posted by chris | June 29, 2007 9:28 AM

Another hot guy with an incredibly uglu uncut cock! Whats the point? Cut ot off or pull it back. Aussies should go back 2 practicing circumcision fully like us Yanks do. If its real,I was hopin he was cut cause hes so damn hot! Boo Hoo!

» posted by Shaun Michaels | June 29, 2007 7:09 AM

just bend him over & fuck his brains out.

» posted by hmm | June 29, 2007 12:31 AM

He gets almost as naked in some Aussie swimming movie.

BTW, if you're still on the men who used to be hot kick... Hugh Laurie, please?

» posted by Tungsten | June 28, 2007 6:32 PM

sorry but the frontal nudity image is false! it is photoshop.

» posted by sara | June 28, 2007 3:32 PM

Pudgey??? What the heck?

» posted by Jack | June 28, 2007 2:03 PM

Sorry, Chris, but this man is anything but "pudgey". You must think a sufferer of anorexia nervosa is "physically fit".

» posted by muchamp | June 28, 2007 2:03 PM

A bit pudgey but cute all the same. Always wonder how he was down there. Now we know!

» posted by chris | June 28, 2007 1:46 PM

too HOT!

» posted by Austin | June 28, 2007 12:48 PM

I think I have a new favorite movie! Thanks!
-----