« Previous entry: 'OMG, he sings: Francois Sagat'
» Next entry: ''Sister Act 2': The abridged version'

!! OMG, he's naked: Tom Ford !!

tom-ford-portrait-2.jpg

Fashion designer Tom Ford has been an object of desire for so many people (including himself) over the years that I felt obligated to bring you the nude photo of him that appears in this month's Out magazine.

Shot by Terry Richardson, this is the first nude photo of Tom Ford to appear anywhere, unless you count that airbrushed side-butt shot that appeared in W a couple years ago.

See Tom Ford's tanline right after the jump [NSFW].

Click to enlarge.

tom-ford-nude-01.jpg

tom-ford-nude-02.jpg

tom-ford-nude-03.jpg

(Image Source via Out.com)

OMG, he's naked: Alex Schultz
OMG, how inspirational: Tom Ford
OMG, you're fat: According to Tom Ford
OMG, Tom Ford is selling used cars (well, sort of)
OMG, they're naked: Laurence Fox and Tom Hardy

» posted by Frank on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

comments

Yep that's a cheeky bugger kiss my ass butt shot alright

» posted by Roy | February 4, 2013 5:29 PM

Hey Tom,

Where's the todge stick? Need to see it pretty please.

» posted by snookums | October 20, 2007 4:14 PM

BLESS TOM FORD'S HEART HE IS THE BIGGEST NARCISSIST (SP) IN THE WORLD. I DOUBT HE GAVE THOSE BOYS A LOOK SEE AS HE WAS SO BUSY ADMIRING HIMSELF!

» posted by teddy | October 10, 2007 12:21 PM

Good Lord, I'd lick the sweat off the crack of that ass anytime!

» posted by Scott Kjeer | October 9, 2007 8:53 PM

This is what Tom Ford said about the shower scene photo shoot “I complimented their cocks in the shower...I told one guy, ‘Your cock is really good; mine is usually bigger than this,’ and he said, ‘Oh, it’s just the water—go stand under the shower...If you behave that way and you respect people, I think they get it...They sense from me that I’m not going to give one of them a blow job...I just don’t do that.”

Are you fucking kidding me? Tom Ford is a relatively good looking gay celebrity. He can pretty much get any attention-seeking-ass he wants, so I really doubt he just said "nice cocks". And I highly doubt that bitch wouldn't drop to his knees at the sight of something young & pretty like in the photo shoot.

» posted by Kevifabulous | October 9, 2007 3:45 PM

he is gorgeous!!!

» posted by paddy | October 9, 2007 12:16 PM

Love the shower scene, reminds me of my college years with other hunks showering - wait that was just this year! Damn I would hit those ass.

» posted by Jack | October 9, 2007 11:48 AM

zzz

» posted by gulp-n-blow | October 9, 2007 11:44 AM

Years ago, the late great Truman Capote used, in his cups, to claim to have slept (when still a nubile young thing, which believe it or not he sort of was) with Errol Flynn.

When, as would happen inevitably, he was then asked, "how was it?", he would drawl:

"Welllll...If I hadn't have it was Errol Flynn...I wouldn't have known it was Errol Flynn."

Don't know why, but somehow, looking at Tom Ford's butt, that sprang to mind.

» posted by Muscato | October 9, 2007 11:31 AM

You know, you use the word "naked" too loosely...it's a butt shot! Big Deal.

» posted by Robert | October 9, 2007 11:22 AM

He is so sexy, hope see the front.:)

» posted by micrian | October 9, 2007 11:10 AM