« Previous entry: 'OMG Dolly's boobs go on strike'
» Next entry: 'OMG it's erotic: The Onion'

!! OMG he's naked: Jonathan Rhys Meyers !!

30555910001160728296698.jpg

Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who has two upcoming films this year, shows his stuff in the films "The Governess" and "Tangled". I haven't seen either of these films, but Frank tells me JRM gets his rosebud lapped by Minnie Driver in "The Governess".

See some NSFW screen-grabs after the jump.

tangled.jpg

30762733001160726922225.jpg

IMAGE SOURCE

OMG, he's naked: Jonathan Chase
OMG, he's naked: Daniel Newman
OMG, he's naked: Sam Rockwell
OMG, he's naked: Bryan Brown
OMG, they're naked: Filipino indie film stars

» posted by Graydon on Tuesday, February 12, 2008

comments

I love this man. He is so dreamy. His penis is gorgeous! ...along w/ the rest of him. Oh Mr. Myers I want to give you a lap dance.

» posted by Alicia | January 17, 2014 10:55 PM

His growing uncut penis drives me crazy! Would like to be in bed with him!

» posted by mia | August 8, 2013 5:16 PM

Uncut cocks are disgusting 90% of the time. When they're hard it's fine but when the skin is past the head it looks like a sea urchin. It's not pretty at all. Not to mention uncut cocks stink like rotten garbage. So gross. Now cut cocks are pretty, nice to look at all the time, & looks like a penis should. Oh & they don't have rotten dick stink either.

» posted by Dirk | July 17, 2013 2:37 AM

His penis is beautiful and uncircumcised. I enjoy both circumcised and uncircumcised penises because I'm gay, and I like all kinds of penis. It's a shame to see people hating on a person who is circumcised. A man can't really control what happened to him when he was a child, and people shouldn't really be so nasty and judgmental. Love a penis because it's a penis in all of it's shapes and sizes and forms.

» posted by bob barker | June 9, 2013 11:55 PM

This is beautiful big, well-formed uncircumcised penis,similr to Irish,British and Contiental European men, totally unlike cut US males.I prefer the former, by far!!! OMG! He is intact!

» posted by melissa | April 18, 2013 9:42 AM

he has a beautiful body and a beautiful penis! His body is strong and well proportioned, his penis is intact,so he has more than 4000 extra sex sensitive nerve endings in foreskin and frenulum
So he has more pleasure in bed witha girl than US cut guys who are majority an that country!

» posted by mary | March 6, 2013 10:06 PM

In the first pic you see the uncut penis totally enclosed by the foreskin. In the third pic, he begins to have an erection, and if you look closer you will see the foreskin beginning to open: it is its natural function!

» posted by mary | May 30, 2012 11:15 PM

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is gorgeous when naked. Those pics of his cock: wonderful, very attractive uncircumcised cock. You dont need to see the head, foreskin covers the glans and THAT is VERY SEXY, more so in semi-erection as appears in Jonathan's last pic. When the penis starts to get erect, foreskin will begin retracting, and you will see the purplish glans appearing.For having sex he can totally or partially retract his foreskin. Foreskin's and frenulum's 4000 sex-nerve endings will give him and partner extra pleasure! I know it from my own experience. I have had sex with both cut and uncut men and although many cut guys perform wonderfully, uncut guys perform in ways that make me have endless orgasms.

» posted by mary | May 30, 2012 9:13 PM

For all who say a whole penis looks like a worm and has too much extra skin..

The extra skin is what is pulled back when a whole man gets an erection, allowing his penis to grow..once erect a whole penis has just the same head as a cut penis...but his 'head' is moist, sensitive, produces its own lubrication and has all the 20.000 nervendings which are un-normally cut.

A cut penis is missing all the extra skin,therefor the erection is shorter than normal, it may hurt because it pulls on the scar tissue and this is also what leads to the hairy penis syndrom and the hidden penis syndrom.

For a hairy penis syndrom the skin from the sack is pulled up on the shaft when it grows during puberty

Hidden penis syndrom is when not extra skin is pulled on the penis and instead the growing shaft 'runs against a wall' of unflexible skin, beeing shoved back in the body because in this area of the body is no wall of muscles, this is how tucking also works when the ballsack is shoved in this free space.

Oh..just for all the people who say there is too much skin..did you also circumcise your ballsack because there is much more wrinkly, hairy, loose skin than the penis has normally

» posted by Lukas Meier | April 21, 2012 5:21 AM

Gosh. He's so beautiful. And I'm so happy to see he's a beautiful INTACT man! If he were circumcised, life would just not be fair. Jonathan is proof that circumcision just destroys a perfectly good cock. I'm so happy that circumcision is losing popularity in the States now. Hopefully in the next decade, us American women will be lucky enough to be overflowing in men who don't have scarred up dried out cocks.

» posted by Lynn | April 20, 2012 4:23 AM

his penis does not lool like a wormat all.That idea comes frm a US citizen, whrea all males are cirumcised at birth.Men are intact "worm penises" in Europe and all Latin America. Exceptions Israel and Muslim countries for religious reasons, and the US for mo valid reason at all...

» posted by matt | January 29, 2012 5:58 PM

most british/irish/scottish men aren't circumsized. that's actually a very american and/or jewish thing.

» posted by whatever | December 23, 2011 6:44 PM

Shaun Michaels, He's Irish not British, and stop leaving those same comments on every naked photo lol

» posted by Topman | March 10, 2009 2:19 PM

As per the norm,brit dick looks like a worm. No head,2 much 4skin,yuck x 1000! I dont care how good u may look,if the cocks ugly like that,u can keep it...away from me!Snip it!!!

» posted by Shaun Michaels | March 10, 2009 5:39 AM

Hello, thanxs 4 publish these photos. Can u send me to my email?

donomar241@Yahoo.com

Please in the subject put JONATHAN Rhys Meyer ;)

please

thanks

» posted by Angel | March 9, 2009 10:05 PM

OMG! (mouth open, tongue hanging out, panting wildly) This is one of the sexiest men alive..forget Matt Damon, Jonathan Rhys Meyers has got it ALL.

» posted by Matthew G. | July 21, 2008 2:04 AM

Simply Hot!

» posted by Sweetpea | June 25, 2008 3:50 PM

olle pedaso .......... olle jonathan tas my bueneo tio tapate un poco no ballas enseñando eso x ai

» posted by fabiana | March 23, 2008 7:19 AM

I remember the governess was free at the library when I was in junior high. Ahem.

» posted by eneffe | February 28, 2008 5:34 PM

OMG!!! thank you, He is so HOT!! and thanks for frontal shot...now i could go to sleep well! HAHA

» posted by Tor | February 13, 2008 7:32 PM

I still can't believe noone's mentioned his incestuously homoerotic (well, just over-sexual anyway) portrayal of Chiron in Taymor's Titus!
Hello... humping his brother in tight leather pants!?

» posted by joseph | February 13, 2008 1:23 PM

To me he looks well hung and that is fantastic, yum yum

» posted by davescumhole | February 13, 2008 4:15 AM

for those of you who have a fetish (or who are a little disturbed), they show him being raped by an older man in the movie I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, starring Clive Owen. i thought for sure i would see something about that movie mentioned here.

» posted by nathan | February 12, 2008 11:39 PM

Um, me thinks he needs a trim.

» posted by Tommix3 | February 12, 2008 5:13 PM

Wow !!!!

He could drive in not so mini weiner in me any day.

» posted by Maverick69 | February 12, 2008 4:30 PM

OMG, you just made me the happiest boy in the whole entire universe! yummy~

» posted by Freddy | February 12, 2008 2:46 PM