« Previous entry: 'OMG, how cute: Incest baby'
» Next entry: 'OMG how retarded: Mike Tyson'

!! OMG He's naked: Christopher Meloni !!

2102469560219200609706.jpg

Oh Hai Guyz, it's me, Graydon! I'm here till Friday while Frank is on a work trip.

So to start us off, here are some screen grabs of hot daddy Christopher Meloni from his stint on Oz a while back. Also, there's a link to his guest appearance on the amazingly brilliant MTV series, Wonder Showzen.

Check it all out after the jump. NSFW.

30306568001173632029452.jpg

30438550001170827211812.jpg

30488347001173288317676.jpg

CHRIS MELONI ON WONDER SHOWZEN

IMAGE SOURCE

OMG, they're naked: Filipino indie film stars
OMG, he's shirtless: Christopher Gorham
OMG, he's naked: Juan Vidal
OMG, they're naked: East Village Boys
OMG, he's naked: Rafael Córdova

» posted by Graydon on Tuesday, April 8, 2008

comments

Ooh wee man,honestly I'd love to smoke a cookie of hard yellow crack with Chris Meloni. I would worship that bubble butt,eat it and then stick my big cock up in that big round firm ass and pump pump pump good and steady!ooh~ahhhh

» posted by Rod Jefferson | July 29, 2014 4:01 AM

I wish I could spend at least one night loving chris meloni on law and order he made my mouth water and bits of oz I wish he would kiss me

» posted by charles | July 12, 2014 5:57 PM

I want to eat his cock up and take his cock deep in my ass and mouth

» posted by Aman | February 13, 2014 1:15 AM

There's a former Coltstudio model who, to me, resembles Chris Meloni with a moustache -- Steve Kelso. Go google him and see!!!

» posted by Kasnar | February 25, 2013 11:06 PM

I would eat Cristopher Meloni's ass meat in a MAJOR WAY!!!!

stanmcginnis1@att.net

» posted by Stan | August 16, 2012 11:01 AM

Is he circumcised? Because in 6th nude photo, it looks like he has foreskin. I hope he's not circumcised. It'd be such a shame to mutilate the cock of such a gorgeous and sexy man. If he's circumcised, the doctor who did him and his parents should rot in prison because that is just crime against humanity right there. lol

» posted by Lynn | May 20, 2012 6:32 AM

Chris and Burt Reynolds (young) are in my opinion the manliest sexiest men on tv/movies. I get turned on and wanna drop to my knees or bend over everytime I see them. Ohhhhhhhhh godddd ;)

» posted by Sam | December 9, 2010 11:40 AM

Chris Maloniis a unique and brave actor. Just the fact that he chose to appear bare ass naked on the HBO TV show 'OZ' shows his willingness to get totally in character of whatever part he is playing.

I suggest to everyone purchased the OZ cable CD collection. On one of the episodes Chris wearing nothing but a pair of jockey shorts, slowly pushes those shorts to his knees, slowly bends over and using one hand on each butt cheek, spreads his masculine buttocks to show his contempt for another inmate. Once you get the CD episode you will love pausing the action and enlargingthe scene. Trust me you will love watching every crack and crevice of Chris' innermost body part.

» posted by Mr. Ned | October 23, 2009 5:44 PM

i love christopher meloni!! muah!! im gonna suck his penis!! aww he's cute and handsome!! i love you so much!!

» posted by santos | July 25, 2009 6:49 AM

God, that's hot, I love that show!

» posted by rusty | December 17, 2008 5:48 PM

Rita Morena is one lucky cunt. He makes me horny with/without clothes but hornier without.

» posted by john | May 5, 2008 4:46 PM

hes ao hunky!! the most manly man Ive seen. BIGDICK!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice low hangers! FINEfine ass! All that and so old! Total MAN!

» posted by cynebgirl | April 13, 2008 9:37 PM

Damn when I use to see him naked in Oz omg so hot and his dick meat is so hot and thick what a head on it..If I sucked him I would have felt I had died and gone to heaven.

» posted by davescumhole | April 11, 2008 10:25 PM

He makes my mouth water!

He has an amazing ass too.

» posted by Shawn | April 9, 2008 8:19 PM

Yo Pumpkin Man, put up or shut up.

If you're gonna call that dick small, let's see yours, FLACCID.

strathosvampire@hotmail.com

» posted by Strathos | April 9, 2008 1:38 PM

I do think he is VERY HOT!! But the peepee looks a little sad...

Pumpkin Man

» posted by Pumpkin Man | April 9, 2008 9:11 AM

I'm with most of you guys, he's a hot man. I don't care if the pics aren't recent, I always enjoy seeing him naked.

Pumpkin, considering the situation (on a set with a crew and all the other stuff going on around him) I think what's there is decent. I'm sure it's a beaut when hard.

» posted by 10man | April 9, 2008 8:32 AM

Hey Joe,

Move on then. Guys like Meloni are worth posting again and again!

» posted by John from PA | April 8, 2008 4:11 PM

he's the man reason i watched Oz. just to see his hot naked body and hot cock was worth watching the show.

» posted by Jim | April 8, 2008 3:49 PM

Don't care how old the pics are, love him, love his dick

» posted by Jim | April 8, 2008 3:23 PM

I wonder who did his circumcision. They did a FABULOUS job.

» posted by Dr. Murray Trillionaire | April 8, 2008 2:48 PM

How disappointing! :-(
Some (small) things are better left to the imagination...

Pumpkin Man

» posted by Pumpkin Man | April 8, 2008 2:09 PM

I dont care if it was ten years or ten minutes ago...its worth seeing again.

» posted by TheVinylVillager | April 8, 2008 12:58 PM

I love you guys. You are such homos. You didn't only post pics of hunky daddy Meloni but you did a CLOSE UP of his dick in 'Carrie' like fashion...

God bless you.

» posted by mikenyc | April 8, 2008 11:44 AM

My dream man. Da-yum.

» posted by rbk | April 8, 2008 11:43 AM

hello!! this was 10 friggin years ago.. get with the times! (not really 10 yrs but it seems like it) im sure there are more up to date things to post about...

» posted by joe | April 8, 2008 11:40 AM