« Previous entry: 'OMG, Hirarius Cookie Remix'
» Next entry: 'OMG, Kylie breaches royal protocal'

!! OMG, they're naked: Drunk dudes at parties !!

parties.jpg

I love it when the guys I can't date get naked in front of cameras. SOLOOIDOS.COM (link NSFW) has a whole collection of these idiots. See NSFW pics of the three pictured above after the jump.

Thanks to Gramma for the tip.

31-celebrando-anio-nuevo-01.jpg

31-celebrando-anio-nuevo-03.jpg

OMG, they're naked: Filipino indie film stars
OMG, they're naked: The Baldwins
OMG, he's maybe naked: Frédérick Bousquet
OMG, he's naked: Rafael Córdova
OMG, he's naked: Simon Woods

» posted by Graydon on Friday, July 4, 2008

comments

Just as an answer to the whole 'they look staged' thing, men getting drunk and naked is a very, very common thing in England/Scotland. These guys look like a rugby team. At my undergrad the rugby team would get naked regularly - for initiation, socials, charity events (striptease auctions), or just your average night out.

Not such a bad thing, actually, though the english are by far the least attractive group of people that I have had the pleasure to encounter.

» posted by Gabi | August 10, 2008 5:19 PM

I think he meant that they were straight, people.

» posted by Joe | July 8, 2008 6:07 PM

Um, the guys posted on this page are just drunk and naked. The ones on the site are much hotter. I just checked it out.

The pics seem kind of set-up, though. Either people's friends are molesting them while they're passed out, or they are entirely fake. Who gets drunk and gets naked and crashes in someone's house?

The closest I ever came to that was the one time some years ago I had more than I could handle and vomited all over my jeans and the host. I left with the people I came with, and washed my jeans there and stayed over. But I kept my long johns on. (it was still cold.) If I had pulled the shit these guys are on that site, I'd have been out of a social life.

» posted by Klarth | July 8, 2008 3:16 AM

That is freaking horrifying. I think a vagina just sounded appealing when i looked at those pics. I'm seriously questioning your judgement on those frank. love ya!!

» posted by adam | July 5, 2008 5:48 PM

Ew that is REALLY gross.

» posted by Ewwwwness | July 5, 2008 4:10 PM

These are actually still pictures from the 2006 Guys Gone Wild film.

» posted by Endowed8 | July 5, 2008 12:03 PM

Ummh - can't really agree with Chis, after having checked out the site - drunk or not, some of the idiots are really cute :-)

Markus

» posted by Markus Dorst | July 5, 2008 4:50 AM

Gorgeous, sexy, perfect, god-like Graydon, please tell me that when you say "guys i can't date" you mean "guys i couldn't possible lower myself to date." If you mean that they're out of your league then we really must work on your self-esteem. I'd date your toenail clippings before being caught dead with any of those trolls.

» posted by Chris | July 4, 2008 8:13 PM