« Previous entry: 'OMG, she thinks Africa is a country: Sarah Palin'
» Next entry: 'OMG, how cute: Cat in yogurt box'

!! OMG, he's naked: Luke Perry !!

2075808381_47aebc7cb9_o.jpg

!! OMG !! reader Mad Scientist asked us to post pics of Luke Perry naked from the television show Oz. He said the pics of Luke's foray into full frontal acting had disappeared from the inter-web, but we found them! What we couldn't find were many pics of Luke from his glory days...and the current pics just don't do his legacy justice.

Anyway, you can see the NSFW pics of Luke Perry's hairy berries after the jump!

(Image Source)

110004950821492006715706.jpg

(Image Source)

OMG he's naked: Patrick Dempsey
OMG you can see his butt: Henry Cavill
OMG retro-butt: Corey Haim
OMG, he's naked: Dennis Cole
OMG he's naked: Javier Bardem

» posted by Graydon on Thursday, November 6, 2008

comments

Who cares about cut or not. Who cares how long. I'm into guys who have the complete package and he has it. I make love to a whole person.

» posted by klaus | November 29, 2013 7:17 PM

in some of the frames he looks mutilated, in others he looks intact. I'm gonna say that he is intact, but maybe he said he was uncut on Howard Stern so people would think a hot dude is intact and he wouldn't influence people the wrong way. If he doesn't have a foreskin, I'm sure i could still make him feel complete >sigh

» posted by umbrion | June 9, 2013 12:41 AM

What just happened here? And who ate all the onion dip? GOD!

» posted by OKLAHOMO! | November 7, 2008 10:41 AM

God damn it, Meowzer, get over yourself.

As a gay man myself, I am repulsed at you victimizing yourself because of your own inability to restrain your vulgar thoughts that no one cares about. And please, for the love of God, don't attribute your oversexed and almost stalkerish public sexual fantasies to ALL gays. While I have no problem enjoying an attractive guy, I do not launch into drawn out, explicit desire that no one but myself has any interest in. A "wow, he's hot" or "he's still very handsome" is sufficient.

» posted by Brock | November 6, 2008 8:12 PM

This is so funny. I'm a regular reader of OMG and was startled to see this photo of Luke Perry signing an autograph... because I took the photo, and it is in my flickr photo set. I took it after the Emmy Awards telecast on the steps of the Pasadena Civic Auditorium. It made me smile to see it...thanks!

» posted by Alan | November 6, 2008 7:39 PM

I wanna take that book and fist it up his asshole. The way he likes it!

» posted by Meowzer | November 6, 2008 4:44 PM

And bitter meowzer. Don't forget bittter. Oh wait, you didn't forget it at all. never mind

» posted by Icerune | November 6, 2008 3:34 PM

He once told Howard Stern that he was uncircumsized...but he looks cut in these pictures...hummm.

» posted by Robert | November 6, 2008 2:19 PM

Whatever you do.... don't post any vulgar comments. We gays are bad that way.

» posted by Meowzer | November 6, 2008 12:27 PM