« Previous entry: 'OMG, Valentine's Jamz for '09!'
» Next entry: 'OMG, how frisky: That's His Penis'

!! OMG, he cut off his hair: Travis Fimmel !!

travisfimmelhair.jpg

Calvin Klein model Travis Fimmel cut off his long golden locks and now he just looks like any other bottom from the Sean Cody casting couch.

See his new do in some pictures with a weathered Patrick Swayze after the jump.

Thanks to Daniel for the tip and pics!

2a9ea97.jpg

36b309.jpg

2530801.jpg

OMG, he's naked: William Levy
OMG, he's naked: Dennis Cole
OMG, he's naked: Claudinei Alexandre Pires
OMG, his butt: Mark Ruffalo
OMG, they're naked: The Baldwins

» posted by Graydon on Monday, February 16, 2009
comments: 21 | category: Fashionistic |

comments

Hooray, he cut off his hair! Now he looks like a man!

» posted by ArgleBargle | March 17, 2014 5:41 AM

Miles,

The actor who played his brother William is named Rodney Rowland. He played on a series called "Space: Above and Beyond" about 12 years ago and did a lengthy stretch of guest appearances on "Veronica Mars." Beyond those two roles, he's a king of one-shots on any number of series.

» posted by Matt | February 25, 2009 5:48 PM

It´s been a while since Finnel cut his hair. Check the imdb page for "Restraint", the movie. There he is, again with short hair!

» posted by Malorie | February 18, 2009 5:10 AM

I don't think hair is the problem -- it's the fact that he's bulked up, and not as lean as in his Calvin days.

» posted by spiffy | February 18, 2009 3:51 AM

(Or was he doing Ed McMahon? I forget...)

» posted by Miles | February 18, 2009 3:12 AM

Caleb, thanks, you are correct. (I always imagine Phil Hartmann, MHRIP, doing his Frank Sinatra whenever I use the word "correct.") Wow, the resemblance makes me wanna' shout Separated At Birth!

Grazi, ciao!

» posted by Miles | February 18, 2009 3:04 AM

Hey Miles, I think the actor is Rodney Rowland. Check out his IMDB page.

» posted by Caleb | February 17, 2009 9:24 PM

i had fantasies about him back when!... even with short hair, although i can't decide if he's as hot, he's still smokin

» posted by nathan | February 17, 2009 1:32 PM

OMG !!! I can't believe he did that... we should pass a petition, so models won't change their hair if they already look hot !!! I think I am no longer in love with him... *sobs*

» posted by black_lister | February 17, 2009 9:23 AM

I think he's amazing with long or short hair.

His work has lots of promise, so I'm interested.

Question to anyone who watches "The Beast" on A&E: Who played the character "Will", the brother of Ellis (Travis' character) in the episode titled "Infected"?

I looked for the actor in the closing credits but saw no listing. Because the actor looked so much like Fimmel, I'm half inclined to think it was Fimmel or one of his real brothers.

I sure would like to know and hope someone will post the answer here.

Ciao.

» posted by Miles | February 17, 2009 2:06 AM

he's hotter with the short hair, IMO. Not as "pretty".

As for Swayze still smoking...does it really matter now? I mean his imminent death is a foregone conclusion at this point.

» posted by TheVinylVillager | February 16, 2009 11:16 PM

I generally am not partial to long hair....BUT
Fimmel looks much better with long locks. Of course, though, the photos "as a model" utilize makeup, special lighting, and a talented photographer. Movie stills--by nature--aren't going to be as "pretty".

» posted by muchamp | February 16, 2009 7:07 PM

I like Fimmel's new look. Long hair on a dude does nothing for me. Swayze looks good considering he has a cancer with a usually dreadful prognosis.

» posted by jakeoff | February 16, 2009 6:23 PM

swayze is weathered,he may have cancer,but his years of chain smoking has caught up with him:his looks & health are faded,yet he still smokes! Guess its like Bette Davis,once u get it,u dont gotta worry about gettin it. Boggles the mind.

» posted by Shaun Michaels | February 16, 2009 5:01 PM

Thank God. I hate long hair on men, makes them look femenine... yuck! Now he looks like a man, the way it should be.

» posted by Victor | February 16, 2009 4:36 PM

Hot with the hair... dare I say hotter without. I like guys with short hair

» posted by tanner | February 16, 2009 11:56 AM

ewwwwwwww way hotter with the long hair!

» posted by James | February 16, 2009 10:29 AM

He looks way better with this new haircut.

» posted by Charlie | February 16, 2009 9:51 AM

He's much hotter with the short hair and Swazye is not "weathered", he's "cancer ridden".

» posted by Stephen | February 16, 2009 9:43 AM

LOL you're right. he does.

Well, I guess he is trying to be taken seriously as an actor.

GL with that.

» posted by Klarth | February 16, 2009 8:47 AM

Jeez--lighten up on Swayze--he is going through chemo and radiation for pancreatic cancer. He looks pretty good, considering how much he's been through!

» posted by troschne | February 16, 2009 8:43 AM