« Previous entry: 'OMG gossip: Zac Efron's secret male companion'
» Next entry: 'OMG, it's real: Popeye Village'

!! OMG, he's naked: Bud Bundy !!

DavidFaustino02.jpg

It took me a while to realize who David Faustino actually was when I got these pics but when I figured out it was Bud Bundy I was totally...still underwhelmed. But a naked dude is a naked dude. So, the NSFW pics of Bud with a Nazi flag coming out of his butt from a new show called "Star-ving" are after the jump.

Thanks to CB for the tip.

Click pics to enlarge:

OMG, he's naked: Russell Tovey
OMG, He's Naked: Nicky Bell
OMG, he's naked: Jason Ritter
OMG, he's naked: 6 Gauge from Daisy of Love
OMG, he's naked: Jack O'Connell

» posted by Graydon on Friday, February 27, 2009

comments

I also had a huge crush on Bud Bundy when the show was airing. As the years went by I would just fantasize more and more about him. Loved the episodes when he would be shirtless or with a tank. I am just a two years older than him. I loved his ass then and love it just as much now!

» posted by el el | April 14, 2012 2:10 PM

Hope one day bud Bundy show us his cock.Nice ass. i want to be that dog,)

» posted by anonym | January 17, 2010 11:54 PM

A Perfect ass.Very hooooooooot.This all episodes are in Youtube,with all nude'scenes

» posted by Marcio Gore | December 8, 2009 10:01 AM

Also, I am kind of disappointed at how smoth he is. I always thought he'd be at least a little hairy. I bet he's shaven for this.

*shrug*

In other news, Bryan Cranston (the dad in Malcolm in the middle) is very much so, just not for the show. That (A&E? i forget) show, Breaking Bad, is on DVD now, and he's in his briefs on the cover. Woof. And in Wal-mart, no less.

» posted by Klarth | February 28, 2009 10:41 AM

What an odd scene.

I had a bit of a crush when I was younger and Mw/C was still on. I always felt bad that he didn't have much of a career after that.

I see he has hit rock bottom.

So, this Andrea F.: sister? wife? cousin?

@Chad I enjoyed Parker Lewis. "Synchronize Swatches!" Yes, I just did that.

So, don't tell me Corrin is on this, too? He was on Stargate SG-1 for a minute. Not the height of success, I know, but it was a steady gig. You'd think he wouldn't have to do something weird/trashy like this.

SO, pics or it didn't happen. XD

» posted by Klarth | February 28, 2009 10:32 AM

I always thought that Bud Bundy was hot he may be short but damn I would do him...and the dog licking his ass is so hot; can do me anytime also..

» posted by Davescumhole | February 27, 2009 10:17 PM

Wow, great collection of photos....we don't even have these on the Star-ving channel page.

What, no love for Corin Nemec? You must not be "Parker Lewis Can't Lose" fans... :)

» posted by Chad | February 27, 2009 8:01 PM

I'd like to nip that Bud.

» posted by SheQuon | February 27, 2009 7:30 PM

I had a crush on David when he was Bud Bundy, but now he's as appealing as Ted Bundy.

» posted by Gordon | February 27, 2009 7:22 PM

Nice! Wish he would show us a frontal. He may not be a model but he has a cute quality to him.

» posted by M | February 27, 2009 2:04 PM

i used to have a big ol crush on him.

» posted by dma | February 27, 2009 12:42 PM

Wouldn't kick him outta bed..the dog-ass kissin'..Hot! You Go Bud!!

» posted by chippa | February 27, 2009 12:38 PM

I know I'm pretty much alone on this but I like a guy in some old-school tighty whiteys.

» posted by MileHighGayGuy | February 27, 2009 11:48 AM

Wow, Bud Bundy is a hot mess - even if it is for a show, a nazi flag never helps one's career.
thishotmess.com

» posted by This Hot Mess | February 27, 2009 11:08 AM

Good thing I already had breakfast. Lunch I fear is ruined.

» posted by Accidental Sexiness | February 27, 2009 10:34 AM

I LOVE David Faustino !!
He is such a cutie and has an adorable little butt!

I'll trade places with the dog or the flag anyday !!

Now if we can just get a frontal shot.
That bulge in the undies looks rather healthy to me

» posted by Sammy's Uncle | February 27, 2009 9:12 AM