« Previous entry: 'OMG, his butt: Mark Ruffalo'
» Next entry: 'OMG, a Q&A: Kim Ann Foxman!'

!! OMG, how awful: Rockstar Owners !!

rockstar.jpg

The co-founders of Rockstar Energy Drinks, Michael Savage and his son Russell Weiner, allegedly hate homosexuals and people with autism. Here are a couple quotes from Michael Savage:

"You want me to tell you what makes me sick? When I see two puffy white males kissing each other, I want to puke. When I see two women kissing each other, on the lips, as lovers, I want to vomit."

"When you hear "human rights," think only one thing: someone who wants to rape your son. And you'll get it just right. OK, you got it, right? When you hear "human rights," think only someone who wants to molest your son, and send you to jail if you defend him. Write that down, make a note of it."

"...children's minds are being raped by the homosexual mafia, that's my position. They're raping our children's minds."

"You know what autism is? I'll tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is."

Eeeeeeee. Time for a good old fashioned Harvey Milk beverage boycott! Read more HERE and at THE TRUTH ABOUT ROCKSTAR.

OMG gossip: Paris plays ball with Ronaldo
OMG He's So Fertile: Macaulay Culkin!
OMG, how horrific: Human Growths
OMG, they won't let up: Utah Right-Wingers
OMG, he's naked: Xaver Hutter

» posted by Graydon on Thursday, April 23, 2009
comments: 7 | category: Dangerous |

comments

Who would have thought that Weiners and gays would be at odds?

» posted by SacMan | April 24, 2009 12:20 AM

Can you say "attention whore". I wish someone would put that fat fukkar on a rocket to the sun.

I really love pepsi and am saddened to hear that news.

Guess it is time for me to put my "old person" skills to work and write and angry letter to them.

And energy drinks taste like diabetic koala urine. (not that I have ever drank koala urine, but I imagine that is what it would taste like, is energy drinks)
FTR - original red bull from thailand or Lipovitan for me.

» posted by Fräulein | April 23, 2009 7:31 PM

umm you can't really boycott something you already don't drink can you?? because that shit tastes disGUSTING!!!
also what the hell about raping his son?? i'm not into inbred children, thanks.
anyways, he knows nothing about homosexuality or autism, so i wouldn't mind if those degenerates hate gays or the autistic

» posted by danny | April 23, 2009 6:40 PM

What a tragic family..
I sincerely hope these people are happy in their pathetic ultra conservative bullshit lives.

Some would think the best thing would be a boycott, but acting against something so negative is a waste of time...lets not give them any more publicity than they deserve, and move on..IMO.

» posted by Damian | April 23, 2009 5:42 PM

can you say boycott?? what a fucking loser, lets get this out more in the mainstream and put this fag bashing fuckhead out of business!!!

» posted by rebst6er | April 23, 2009 4:41 PM

This summer distribution of Rockstar is being taken over by PespiCo, a company that has for the past 5 years received a 100% score from the HRC on treatment of gays and lesbians. Why would a company who seems to be on our side get involved with such people? Makes me reconsider drinking Pepsi anymore...

» posted by Topher | April 23, 2009 4:29 PM

gosh michael savage should just go away forever

» posted by republicans are bad | April 23, 2009 2:17 PM