« Previous entry: 'OMG, it's almost an installation: TP'd House'
» Next entry: 'OMG, how mortifying: My Parents Just Joined Facebook'

!! OMG, he's naked: Gabriel Garko !!

gabriel-garko-4533.jpg

Italian actor has no shame about being naked in the film Black Angel - and nor should he! Check him out in his NSFW full glory after the jump.

Click Image to Enlarge:

OMG, He's Naked: Nicky Bell
OMG, his fuzzy bum: Jason Connery
OMG, he's naked: Travis Oliver
OMG, he's naked: Charlie from Big Brother
OMG, he's naked: Tom Hardy

» posted by Graydon on Friday, July 31, 2009

comments

Wow, Carina Maj! You must be a HUGE whore since you've had sex with every single male on the planet (cut & uncut). How else would you know that uncut men give the best sex in the whole world???

Btw, what is hygienic & civilised? White, European, takes a bath once in a while? Don't get me started on that.

Oh, I've also copulated with a "uncut, tall, blue eyes and blond" guy, maybe that was your boyfriend too?

Ignorance truly is bliss. Good for you.

» posted by Jody Nel | August 22, 2009 10:40 AM

WoW well if he had the hair like in the first pic it would be so dreamy.

» posted by Fazz | August 5, 2009 7:23 AM

Actually, uncut guys HAVE to be more hygienic or they'll get bladder infections. Last summer I went 3 days w/o showering on a camping trip and was in the worst pain when I developed a full UTI and kidney infection. Trust me, the last thing on my mind was sex. And I've found cut guys are generally cleaner and more fun.

I do think that cut generally looks better but I've seen some hack jobs out there too: like misshapen and completely scarred up.

Anyway, I don't think this guy is that great looking. I don't know, I think he is kind of generic looking. Ehh.

» posted by ryko | August 3, 2009 11:21 PM

LOL!To Carina Maj...uncut dicks being the most hygenic out there? WOW! Someone is delusional! Now I wouldn't say no to an uncut... but I am extra careful with them! And best sex? I do recall having it with Cut men...plus they last LOOONGER! And have bigger cock heads normally! And if we speak of civilized...I think CUT looks more civilized than the animalistic/primitive uncut look! But whatever I'm in the mood for!
But anyways, back to this Italian Sausage...I would peel back that foreskin anytime...looks delish! Bet he does cum a lot! Very hot man too! Love the bod and those beautiful eyes! Ciao bello!

» posted by Tom | August 3, 2009 3:23 PM

love the last pic, nice view of that lickable ass hole.mmmmmmmmmmm

» posted by pete | August 3, 2009 3:33 AM

Hes not a natural blonde...

» posted by KBq | August 3, 2009 1:05 AM

I prefer them cut :p

Is he Gay btw? Just curious.

» posted by born2.sparklee | August 2, 2009 12:39 AM

who's gonna join me?
maybe you can do a little post and motivate omg lovers to get wet...

» posted by horst | August 1, 2009 5:51 AM

Perfect body. I would be naked all the time if I looked like him. And, have lot's of fun in the gym shower!!!!!

» posted by psgymman | July 31, 2009 11:28 PM

Well with a schlong like that, why WOULDN'T you be naked?

» posted by Matt | July 31, 2009 6:17 PM

hottness!

» posted by wes | July 31, 2009 4:23 PM

Now that's an Italian sausage !!!

YUM, uncut and thick too?

I'd give him a reason to cum much more.

» posted by Maverick69 | July 31, 2009 3:27 PM

He looks just like my boyfriend. Uncut, tall, blue eyes and blond. My boyfriend comes from the Kingdom of Denmark, and like all men who are hygienic and civilized, he is UNCUT. To you girls out there, uncut guys give the best sex in the whole world. Trust me :-)

» posted by Carina Maj | July 31, 2009 1:57 PM