« Previous entry: 'OMG, Don't Click!'
» Next entry: 'OMG, She's Posing Naked: Marge Simpson'

!! OMG, He's Naked: Charlie Hunnam !!

charlie5xm.jpg

Remember when Charlie Hunnam was just a fresh-faced schoolboy getting buggered by an older man on the British and actually good version of Queer as Folk? How could anyone forget?

He's still hot as hell-- and he's still not afraid to get naked-- but man, he looks like a completely fucking different person now. He's all grizzled and shit! Check out a mini retrospective of his bare ass after the jump.

Here's a too-brief clip of Hunnam's ass in its famous first appearance:

And as it is now, from FX's SONS OF ANARCHY. (Click for big ones.)

hunnam1.jpg

hunnam2.jpg

hunnam3.jpg

hunnam4.jpg

hunnam5.jpg

hunnam6.jpg

So which is better? I have my answer but I'm not telling.

OMG, he's naked: Christian Cooke
OMG, he's naked: Matthew Scully
OMG, he's naked: Charlie from Big Brother
OMG, He's Naked: Nicky Bell
OMG, he's pretty much naked: Robert Pattinson

» posted by Bmad on Friday, October 9, 2009

comments

This is a very talented man ,to be able to hide that awesome accent so well wow.., and I loved him in Green Street Hooligans so keep up ur good work charlie cant wait to see you in ur latest since Pacific rim was awesome know that your next will be to.

» posted by christina | November 16, 2013 3:18 AM

I wonder if he'll go full frontal for this new film he's in? I could care less about seeing the film itself, just that dick! It seems Brits & Europeans are more relaxed about showing it all off than Americans. I wish more mainstream actors would so it would be less of a big deal & give us something to look at.

» posted by Seymour Cox | September 4, 2013 7:50 PM

That man is delicious! and he's talented and he has a nice accent. Yum I'll have some of that please.
the tattoos are not real, I love his hair short or long, cause to me it's all in the eyes and smile. And his body is like a piece of sculpture not to big or to small, he's just right.

» posted by leeann | March 23, 2013 7:21 AM

Since I hate tatoos and I love tender young love and lovers...would have to go for the young beauty!

» posted by Chippa | October 9, 2009 10:23 PM

this guy is a total vision of beauty

» posted by rebster69 | October 9, 2009 2:36 PM

I remember watching the movie Abandon and falling in love with him he's utterly sexy on every level although the recent pics of him are ok he's not drop dead sexy anymore but still great to see him show his bod.

» posted by Stacy | October 9, 2009 11:11 AM

I like the Sons of Anarchy look better, though I'm not that much of a fan of the tats. I was actually flipping channels the night this particular episode aired and I had to stop flipping channels just to watch that amazing ass flex and move as he stepped out of the shower. Maturity looks good on him.

» posted by wolverinetodd | October 9, 2009 11:08 AM