« Previous entry: 'OMG, Beware the Intern'
» Next entry: 'OMG, Talk to the Moose! '

!! OMG, He's Naked: Nikki Sixx !!

nikki-sixx.jpg

So I'm out for Christmasy drinks last night and someone comes up to me at the bar and is like, "You're doing a great job on OMG Blog, but could you please post more full frontals?" And that is when I went wild homo.

I am going to share with you a secret that you might not have considered: celebrities don't show their dicks every day! Short of following Hugh Jackman into the bathroom and snapping his picture at the urinal, there is little I can do to procure pictures of Mr. Jackman's D if such pictures don't exist. I do my best to scour this here internet for the best specimens of nude celebrity manhood and post them for your viewing enjoyment: if a celebrity shows his penis, I guaranfuckingtee you that I will find it and have it up here in no time cause unfortunately that's what I pray for all day.

More often than not, however, celebrities guard their privates with infuriating zeal. So sometimes you will just have to settle for butts, okay? Also, guess what? Some people like butts! Including me!

After the jump is Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx and his big exposed thing, so enjoy. Not sure what the origin of the pictures is, but they seem to be from when he was still young and hot. NSFW.

(Thanks CB)

NikkiSixx001.jpg

NikkiSixx002.jpg

NikkiSixx003.jpg

OMG gossip: Christina Aguilera's music is painful to terrorists
OMG, He's Naked: Hugh Jackman
OMG, His Butt: Avatar's Sam Worthington
OMG, How Innocent!
OMG, he's naked: Matthew Settle

» posted by Bmad on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

comments

Just needs a little suck-start.

» posted by Miga | May 22, 2014 9:16 PM

Love seeing his dick

» posted by Cathy | April 9, 2014 11:24 PM

nice frontal....I had always picked you out of the group as my fav....sorry I never got to meet you in person but I am hoping one day before I die just to meet you and thank you for all the great music you have given me to listen to....thanks

» posted by michelle | November 12, 2013 11:29 PM

I love me some Nikki and the Crue in general, but id rather just see some sexy photos without full frontals, it leaves a lil for the imagination, lol not to say i didnt enjoy those Nikki even if they are older pics.... The funny thing is I saw you and ALL OF U IN ALABAMA BACKSTAGE AROUND THE SAME YEAR AS THOSE WERE TAKEN, early 90's i was only 17 if that. But then and now you hv always been cool as hell. Even though i know i prob will never really meet you face to face for a drink or anything, ill just have ti settle for the 3 times i hv seen you here in Al, in the 90' early 2000's and I want to say it was 2009 back again I got to talk to you and Kat before the show, and you were so nice, i would really enjoy sitting down with ya for an actuall converstion, im not one of those groupie chicks, id really like to hear about you and what gives you the drive to keep all this up. Ive een a fan since day one even when you were down at rock bottom i knew you had it in you to do something good out of that horrible part if your life... Well, from a small lil town in Alabama, Chilton County bka Peach Country one of your biggest fans...... Good luck in all u do and if u gotta show all your business just do it with class... Lol Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday And Happy Friggin New Year, Love Stacie Patterson

» posted by Stacie | December 11, 2011 11:16 AM

Was he High or something. lmmfao

» posted by Suzy | January 17, 2010 1:17 AM

In the words of the incomparable Sweet Pussy Pauline: "Ass is okay... If you're into that sort of thing..."

(But, really, I'm not complaining either way.

» posted by Rabbit | December 24, 2009 2:14 PM

OMG, I'm sorry, okay? Excuse my beauty!!!

» posted by Neil | December 23, 2009 5:04 PM

This blog has been much more fun since you came along, and there's been a lot more nudity I think. Thanks!

» posted by Bordeaux | December 23, 2009 12:14 AM

You can tell these are ancient because he doesn't have (hardly) any tatts yet. ANCIENT! Still nice though.

» posted by Gail | December 22, 2009 11:06 PM

Hey, don't worry about the queens with 15 inch sticks up their asses.

You're very right - getting your dick out isn't exactly a celeb favorite.

But anyway, thank you for updating the website - often makes an interesting read.

» posted by A-T | December 22, 2009 10:49 PM

EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyy?

» posted by Craig in Portland | December 22, 2009 9:16 PM

there are a few full frontals of jackman floating around the web. i can probably find at least one of them for you.

» posted by alguien | December 22, 2009 6:35 PM