« Previous entry: 'OMG, how insensitive: Russian ice dancers'
» Next entry: 'OMG, Marina And The Diamonds' "Hollywood" gets remixed'

!! OMG, He's Naked: Nick Gonzalez !!

Picture 41.png

TV hunk Nick Gonzalez-- from Melrose Place, Resurrection Blvd, and a ton of other crap-- got naked for some art photo book, Greg Gorman's As I See It. See his nude, exposed thing and amazing body after the jump. NSFW, duh!

Thanks to David for the tip!

Nick Gonzalez.jpg

OMG, he's naked: Nick Beyeler
OMG, how bootylicious: Nick Jonas
OMG, he's naked: Nicholas Gonzalez
OMG, he's naked: Nick Youngquest
OMG, he's naked: Nick from 'Big Brother'

» posted by Bmad on Friday, January 22, 2010

comments

The man was good enough to allow himself to be objectified. Considering that many of us gay men, seemingly, are equally happy to objectify men and lust after their 'things" the very least we can do is refer to it as it is. i.e a PENIS or his genitals. But then that kinda makes us appear a little base doesn't it.

» posted by Mr C | November 3, 2010 9:45 AM

OMG! Bush! I love the feeling of bush rubbing against my lips when i'm sucking dick. I wish there could more people like him. Nice dick (circumsized) and a great body too. Him, Marcus Patrick, Ray J and maybe Christopher Gorham (if he ever did nude shots). Yum! Fivesome. I would let them all stick there dicks in my ass and mouth at once if it meant I could have sex with all of them and suck their huge mutherfuckin' dicks. I want there cum on my face.

» posted by SnazzyCat | January 28, 2010 1:01 PM

they don't get much more gorgeous!
omg, jackoff material for a while! hahaha

» posted by wes | January 25, 2010 12:16 AM

Love that bush...I wish the bush would come back!!

» posted by Mike | January 24, 2010 2:28 PM

yep, you're right, sorry about that... i checked for "nick gonzalez" not realizing they'd been posted as "nicholas." i'll leave em up for those who didn't see them back then though.

» posted by Bmad Author Profile Page | January 22, 2010 1:35 PM

This pic along with a few others were posted Sep 17, 2006

» posted by Anonymous | January 22, 2010 1:23 PM

These have been out there for a while and I have them saved on my home PC, but I still squeal whenever anyone post them. He's not huge (and how many people really are?), but it's all lovely.

» posted by John | January 22, 2010 1:22 PM

This picture along with a few others were posted on here Sep 17, 2006.

» posted by Topher | January 22, 2010 1:12 PM

HOLY CRAP! What a package... .and i don't mean just the body!

» posted by Meowzer | January 22, 2010 12:22 PM