« Previous entry: 'OMG, Howard Stern had her before she was famous'
» Next entry: 'OMG, favorite cover of 2010: 'Gimme More''

!! OMG, He's Naked: John Barrowman !!

barrowmang.jpg

Yesterday I mentioned that I didn't know who this "John Barrowman" person was and was I was ever taken to task over it! Well sorry and everything! Dr. Who is not a thing in the US the way it is elsewhere.

HOWEVER, today I'm very happy to announce that I've not only been educated as to Mr. Barrowman's identity, but I also have a cornucopia of saucy pictures of the very hot gay actor after the jump-- including a picture of his supposed weiner. Okay! Forgive me now?

Check it out after the jump. NSFW!

(Thanks to loyal OMG friend CB for sending these my way.)

JohnBarrowman001.jpg

JohnBarrowman004.jpg

JohnBarrowman005.jpg

JohnBarrowman006.jpg

JohnBarrowman007.jpg

JohnBarrowman008.jpg

JohnBarrowman009.jpg

JohnBarrowman010.jpg

JohnBarrowman011.jpg

JohnBarrowman012.jpg

The following two pictures are supposedly John Barrowman too, according to the internet, but I don't quite know what's supposed to make us think that. Make up your own mind, gentle reader. (I personally choose to believe it's him, cause, well, why not?)

JohnBarrowman002.jpg

barrowman.jpg

OMG, They're Naked: The boys of Big Brother UK
OMG, He's Naked: Shameless's Nicky Evans
OMG, deleted nakedness: David Kross in 'The Reader'
OMG, His Butt: Luke Pasqualino
OMG, He's Naked: David Ginola

» posted by Bmad on Friday, January 8, 2010

comments

Well Dr. Who is now big here in the US too. This is a while past the original posting, but it took off. Not as much as other places, but more and more people at least know it by name in passing, even if they don't watch.

» posted by JJ Johnson | November 24, 2013 2:26 PM

All I can say is DAMN!!!! I mean he's like 40 now cause he was born in1967 but he is FINE. I watched torchwood because he was in it. Then that ass came and I swear I fell in love with him. He is comfertable enough to show his ass on tv and I like that. I would die if I ever met him..... I want to sooooooo bad. Anyone agree?

» posted by kiaana | September 9, 2012 1:51 AM

wowowow! uncircumcised because he was born in britain?! lol, loads of people over here a circumcised.

» posted by ashford | July 2, 2010 7:28 AM

Didn't his co stars say he's extremely hung? I also would assume he's uncircumcised being born in Britain and all so I doubt the others are him. I loved that eps of Torchwood! Paused it with the Tivo the moment I saw that ass and... well... I think you know what happened next XD

» posted by Keen | April 20, 2010 4:27 AM

I'm kind of surprised. I recall reading an interview where he was all like "please don't post stuff like this, my nieces and nephews might find it searching for my name". I had the impression there weren't too many such pics out there.

If it's him, good detective work. I still feel guilty, though, b/c I really respect the guy, and I know he's prolly not cool with this.

But I'm gay. I'm used to guilt garnishing my feasts for the eyes. XD

Plus, I looked at every other nude you had up here, so I'd be a hypocrite to call foul now.

» posted by Klarth | January 14, 2010 2:16 AM

A cock is a cock is a cock. Cut or uncut, they're all fantastic, including this one.

» posted by Bordeaux | January 12, 2010 8:54 AM

Jon, sorry to burst ur bubble, but borrowerman is intact. his lovely penis has never met the mutilating slice of a circumcision. frankly i don't understand the childish mentality of people who run around screaming intact penises are gross and ugly. that's the way baby boys are born. we don't go running around saing baby girl labias are gross then lop them off do we? so you talk about anti-semitic sentiment i would say pot, kettle, black to you because you admit you will stick your tongue up his arsehole and guess what, that's fulluva shit! :-D

» posted by eternalcanadian | January 11, 2010 9:22 AM

Talk about hilarity! Jon is freaked by the idea of "hygiene" associated with a possibly uncut cock, but delighted to imagine sticking his tongue up various butt holes? Which one do YOU think would be cleaner?

» posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2010 6:12 PM

He also showed his cock in the last TORCHWOOD mini-series. He's strapped to a table (nude) in a room that's about to be filled with concrete. It's security-camera footage... but you can clearly see how thick his cock is.

:-)

And John Barrowman is awesome on Broadway, too!!!

» posted by VidkidTimo | January 10, 2010 10:56 AM

@Matt UK Not sure which Canadians you've been talking to about this, but the majority of us are uncut (in my humble experience). So you'll get very few ignorant remarks from us when it comes to uncut cocks and cleanliness. :D

» posted by Canadianguy | January 9, 2010 11:08 PM

You Americans and Canadians are hilarious, talking about your uncut cocks as if they are the best thing on the planet. Here, in the supposedly backwoods of Europe, we discovered something really very useful a number of years ago, that comes in handy when you have a foreskin........washing! Call me odd, but I find that when I wash under my foreskin (daily, if you're interested), it doesn't make my cock smell bad and people are happy to do whatever I let them to it. Also, having a foreskin gives that extra bit of pleasure you butchered guys don't have.

So there you have it. Washing! Next time you meet a guy with a foreskin, before you pop his cock in your mouth, ask him first if he's washed under the bonnet. It's a real ice-breaker!!

» posted by Matt UK | January 9, 2010 6:50 PM

Geezus, god love you cockologists. I enjoy Dr. Who in the U.S...but it's NOT well known. Nor, do I care if this is actually his cock or not...it's still great that we have the chance to imagine "what if?" Quit complaining, or else start you're own blog and you can call it omf/ng. K? K.

» posted by brent | January 9, 2010 2:35 AM

The guy is obviously HOT! I'd do him! The cock is clean cut!
His parents miograted to Illinois, and left the European Middle Ages midset behind! He was probably circumcised in the good old US of A! Of course they had to get civilized sooner of later!
I also thank my parents for circumcising me, they had my health and future in their interest, not some anti-semitic sentiment like Europeans still believe in and where hygiene is the least of their concerns! And it's very sensitive too thank you, just in case you were wondering!
Back to John Barrowman, I would eat that boy out too! He's got a nice set of buns on him, that I would love to spread open and lick all over! YUMMY!

» posted by Jon | January 9, 2010 1:58 AM

The guy is obviously HOT! I'd do him! The cock is clean cut!

» posted by Jon | January 9, 2010 1:43 AM

and he sings better than he looks even! he makes me weak in the knees.

» posted by d | January 9, 2010 12:47 AM

@Bmad
Forgiven? Of course. Forgotten.. that remains to be seen, doesn't it LOL. I just wish everyone would get over the "Torchwood" and "Dr. Who" connections. He is a muti-talented actor, singer, tv and stage star. He is more than the sum of those two shows. As for being cut... I read an article where he describes his PARTNER as "Hung like a donkey and uncut". Barrowman also has no qualms about showing his meat. He just got a BBC radio program in trouble by exposing his dick on their webcam stream. What a man.

» posted by David | January 9, 2010 12:17 AM

The bushs in the hot dog pic and the patio pic are way different. So, unless John manscapes (actually, the patio pic does look trimmed), they're not the same.

» posted by MikeG | January 8, 2010 7:53 PM

"Dr. Who is not a thing in the US the way it is elsewhere."

I beg to differ, while there is no need to apologize, Doctor Who is very much a well known program in the United States and the new series is hugely popular on the SyFy channel. Now who else thinks it's stupid they are called SyFy now?

» posted by Eko | January 8, 2010 7:06 PM

Bob...the cock in the bun is UNCUT! You obviously haven't seen enough cock!

» posted by ted | January 8, 2010 6:34 PM

Everytime I see him in Torchwood or Dr. Who, I get a smile on my face. He is just so gorgeous. He looked pretty good as a blond in "the producers", too, as a german officer in the play. Where is the screencap from Torchwood that shows weiner?

» posted by lhntx | January 8, 2010 1:52 PM

Thank god for cut cock. I thank my parents every day for snipping my weiner. I looks so sexy instead of the elephant sock uncut cock and smells fresh and clean every day! Not sensitive? Please, a small breeze and I'm hard. Can't wear boxers ever!

» posted by imacboy | January 8, 2010 12:38 PM

The weiner on the bun cannot be Barrowman. Though he was raised in the midwest of the USA, he was born in Scotland. No self-respecting parent in the U.K. mutilates their babies penis like they do in the good old U.S.A. That shot shows a cut cock.

» posted by Bob | January 8, 2010 11:41 AM

I don't think you need to be forgiven.
While a lot of us know Dr. Who and John Barrowman, he and the show are not exactly household names.
Keep up the great job... some us appreciate you :)

» posted by Meowzer | January 8, 2010 10:32 AM

I friggin' LOVE John Barrowman (and "Doctor Who" and "Torchwood")!

There is a screencap from the final "Torchwood" mini-series which shows Barrowman's penis. He's strapped on a table. It's thick.

:-)