« Previous entry: 'OMG, how cute: Haggis dances to Britney'
» Next entry: 'OMG, they gave her a song: That girl in pink'

!! OMG, he's naked: Joey Kovar !!

joey-kovar.jpg

Well, that didn't take long. After a very brief window of waiting, the first nude images from Real World: Hollywood star Joey Kovar's Playgirl spread have leaked for the world to behold.

UPDATE: Playgirl sent us a cease and desist so we have removed these photos.

OMG, an MTV reality star to bare all: Joey Kovar
OMG, The World is going to Shit: Joey Arias is going to Pie the Pope
OMG, he's naked: Joey Barton
OMG, whoahhh: Joey Lawrence makes his stripper debut
OMG, gossip: Ryan Lochte is coming up roses

» posted by Phillip on Friday, September 2, 2011

comments

Joey is fucking hot goddamn does he turn me on! i would fuck him like no tomorrow

» posted by Nick Colosimo | December 1, 2011 9:47 PM

I'll stick with being positive and say that he's got a very nice ass. Note to certain mean gays: It's totally against the Guy Code to make fun of or even mention another man's lack of endowment.

» posted by niles | September 8, 2011 8:16 PM

Really? this must be photoshop. there is no way that he, or anyone thinks this is worth to show. I would get it if that was a body builders mag. he has a nice body but he has nothing. He actually looks that he has an enlarged clitoris. Rip Joey's penis

» posted by lala | September 7, 2011 11:24 PM

gay guys are so stupid... first off, his dick is average sized. not every guy has to have a 10" dick to be hot. the national average is 5". Ontop of that, with as HUGE as his muscles are, his dick is obviously gonna look smaller in comparison. If he was stick-thin and his dick was the same size, it'd look bigger. And idk if he really did do steriods or not, but if he did, that shrinks your dick too. Point is, stop hating on the guy for NOT being a freak of nature with an 11" dick and respect the fact that he's an attractive guy with a pretty nice body posing naked 4 everyone 2 see. When the national average of dick size becomes at least 9" then ya'll can talk about ppl having "small dicks"...

» posted by Devin | September 7, 2011 7:13 PM

Playgirl should've been the one getting payed to photo whatever this is!?!?!?!

» posted by Harley4life | September 7, 2011 12:32 PM

Still clicking to "enlarge"... Still clicking to "enlarge".... LMAO!

» posted by Scott | September 5, 2011 8:38 PM

My condolences and prayers,Joey. Hope the chemo went well.

» posted by ventroaq | September 5, 2011 12:08 PM

my dick's bigger than that!

» posted by Pierce_mn | September 5, 2011 7:35 AM

These were not my favorite pictures, but he is in better shape them some, if you are looking for physical perfection, you will never find it, and if you did find someone who was physically perfect in your eyes there would be some flaw in their character or personality as none of us are perfect physically or emotionally, and those of you who were critical of this picture submit your pic to playgirl and open yourself up to the scrutiny you so freely gave if Playgirl would even want you in their magazine that is!

» posted by Brad | September 5, 2011 3:40 AM

Playgirl should be ashamed.

» posted by Mikel Marton | September 4, 2011 1:40 PM

Um, Captain, I'm going to assume that you're a little girl and have never seen penises in real life. The last time I checked, steroids or the size of your muscles, do not increase the size of your hands. It's smaller than his hand. And if you didn't notice he has a semi which means that thing doesn't grow more than 5". I'm not sure why you'd be going and showing that tiny thing off. He was obviously trying to make up for his short-comings by trying to shave the pubes but he should have just had them Photoshop his penis. Douchebag Guido.

» posted by slutty mcslut | September 4, 2011 12:48 PM

So perfectly said.....he looks better then 97% of the
male population!

» posted by Connie Halliday | September 3, 2011 6:26 PM

I think he is hot but if I remember correctly he was once on VH1 celebrity rehab and def has some drug and alcohol issues. Muscular as hell back then too but def a hot head with a short fuse.

» posted by T | September 3, 2011 5:50 PM

Just because you can pose for Playgirl doesn't mean you should. Jersey Shore hair, overdeveloped steroid body and a small dick, those have got to be some of the most unsexy, unerotic, unappealing nude photos I've ever seen. Just yuk!

» posted by Matt | September 3, 2011 4:47 PM

This is what happens when you are way overdeveloped, your package looks small next to your giant legs. He's actually above average when it comes to penis size but compared to his giant thighs, it looks small.

» posted by Captain | September 3, 2011 2:29 PM

Good physique, but you can tell the steroid use gave him gynecomastia or like we say at the gym "bitch tits."

He should get that fixed, lots of bodybuilders do.

Balls could be shrunk due to the steroid use also, but they are not out of normal size range, so maybe that's just the way they are.

I think the body looks good, it's just that overly groomed face/eyebrows. Looks too fake, too feminine and well, too douchbaggy... but I guess that last one is what makes him "famous." Although I had never heard of him before.

» posted by Victor | September 3, 2011 2:18 PM

Wonky titties....

» posted by Anon | September 3, 2011 6:08 AM

Was looking forward to these...
Meh. Weird pecs, stupid hair, no abs. Some pubic hair would've looked better. Why isn't he hard in any of them?!?

» posted by Kyle | September 3, 2011 3:11 AM

State of that. Why are his tits pointing down? So NOT CUTE!

» posted by Jimmi | September 3, 2011 3:09 AM

I work in the health field, and I see naked people on a regular basis. Overweight, way too skinny, really bad skin, too much smelly body hair, flat butts, etc. I always get a kick from reading critical comments such as these. It's like seeing a fat girl calling a model "too fat." BTW I'm not circumcised, but you start to appreciate it(at least from a health care worker's point of view) when you see how common it is for older men get urinary track infections later in life.

In any case, he's got a great physique, is averaged sized below the waist, and healthy. All of which puts him leagues above most people. He looks far better than at least 95% of the male population.

On another note, some of the pics seem a bit condensed.

» posted by JCal76 | September 3, 2011 2:42 AM

I actually went 'awww' at the first picture. I couldn't help it.
To be fair, that's probably within the average range but definitely on the the low end. ... or just below.

» posted by CondiRice | September 3, 2011 1:25 AM

extremely disappointing. cute dick, but i wouldn't shell out ten bucks to see it. i wanna see CT's from the real world paris!! lol get him @PLAYGIRL !!

» posted by wes | September 3, 2011 1:20 AM

Where is it?

» posted by CaramelSundae!! | September 3, 2011 12:01 AM

Compared to the rest of his huge muscles, this one looks small and out of place. Not much girth to it, is there? Oh well, I find all penises weird looking.

» posted by Maria | September 2, 2011 11:32 PM

Looks like he was on roids, acorn balls and all but I have to admit it does take balls to put it out there. Good for him! As for the lame ass troll at the top of the thread grow the fuck up and may you be topped by a large uncut cock w/ a huge mushroom head that makes you wish this guy fucked you instead. As long as the dick works and you like who's attached to it who fuck cares?

» posted by Taeo79 | September 2, 2011 11:11 PM

@Aldo
If you're such a fan of circumcision how can you subject others to your allegedly disgusting foreskin? Go to the doctor today and chop it off. Skip the anesthesia like the babies have to do. chop it off! Cut cut cut!!!!!!! And don't go to an experienced doctor. Go to a fresh out of medical school, sleep-deprived, over-worked, untrained intern. More than 90% of the circ jobs in America DONT result in accidental amputation or impotence!!! Those are good odds!! I'll expect the happy results after the weekend!!

» posted by steve | September 2, 2011 10:38 PM

All yall talking about small dick probably dont have as much as he does! plus he's not even hard! lets see you pose for playgirl!!

» posted by bbs | September 2, 2011 10:32 PM

Princess Tiny-meat???

» posted by MichaelD1026 | September 2, 2011 10:00 PM

Seldom has Shannon seen a sadder schlong. He sure has big balls to pose in the nude with a boner, no less -- a LOT LESS! lol

» posted by Shannon | September 2, 2011 9:24 PM

I'm feeling a little better about myself about now! Guy is really not my type, but, I must say there is something very appealing about him. I think it's the smile. He deserves some credit for having the balls(or whatever)to go pubeless...I mean public.

» posted by m | September 2, 2011 7:38 PM

Remember guys Cocaine addicts have a hard time getting hard and their dicks look smaller than they really are.!!

» posted by Josh | September 2, 2011 7:21 PM

Yuck, another mutilated penis with a gross circumcision scar. We all protest and ban female genital mutilation (please what do you think the outer and inner labia are? They're the same as the foreskin and you got to keep both clean), but we'll go and cut male genitals?

And what is it with guys shaving all their body hair? Are they trying to be 10 years old? We humans have hair for a reason, let it be!

» posted by eternalcanadian | September 2, 2011 7:03 PM

Wow, what a bunch of hate here. I think his cock only appears smaller because he's shaved clean down there.

» posted by Matt | September 2, 2011 6:30 PM

Some of you guys seriously think this guy's hot? The dick is fine, it's the weird hairline, dopey looking face and, um, totally drooping chest, yuk, that I can't move past. Also, he looks about 5'2"

» posted by hoganbcmj | September 2, 2011 5:59 PM

When guys shave their pubes, it makes their equipment look like chicken bits. Like the giblets you pull out of the guts before you cook it. Ick! Quit it!

» posted by Craig | September 2, 2011 5:58 PM

Lil dick...

I hope he's a (major) "grower" because he's definitely not a "show-er".

» posted by ugh | September 2, 2011 5:57 PM

@ DennisH - Love the "Lust in the Dust" quote!

» posted by Paul St. Austin | September 2, 2011 5:46 PM

@Aldo - unlike the millions who had the decision made for them you can make it yourself - if you're so in love with circumcised dick then why not have it done to yourself? The world contains way more intact (uncut) men than circumcised - the USA is the exception not the rule in this case.

» posted by ChrisM | September 2, 2011 5:27 PM

Bloated body, micro meat and hideously hairless. Who would kick him out of bed? I sure as hell would. What a repellant, misshapen twat.

» posted by Buzzy | September 2, 2011 5:17 PM

Um. He has a totally normal size dick. If anyone has actually seen a "baby" with a dick this big, then you've seen a seriously f-ed up baby. This is average to above average size. That said, I also am not into guys shaving their pubes, and I don't find this particular guy attractive. But please, let's lay off the idea that you have to have 8+ inches to be "normal".

» posted by mike128 | September 2, 2011 5:17 PM

mmm he's circumcised. yummy.
circumcised rules. period.
( i m uncut but still think circumcised rules )

» posted by Aldo Author Profile Page | September 2, 2011 5:17 PM

There ya go guys....PROOF that steroids DO shrink your equipment.

» posted by Yekimi | September 2, 2011 2:44 PM

It's not that his dick is small (it seems average to me) but that his torso is too hugely gross that it throws everything else out of proportion.

» posted by FernLaPlante | September 2, 2011 1:32 PM

Come on, guys. In his defense, it's obviously not hard. I doubt most of you guys are that large when soft. I mean really. Grow up!

» posted by Evan | September 2, 2011 1:26 PM

gotta love the whole "if it's less than 7.5 inches it's TINY" mentality. if you're not hung like a horse, you're hung like a gnome. I'm pretty sure most (if not all) of the guys calling this dude tiny have seen an ACTUALLY tiny dick at some point in their lives. I agree that his chest is a bit odd looking, and I'm not a fan of the totally-shaved pubes, but his package looks perfectly fine.

» posted by PS | September 2, 2011 1:19 PM

It's not that he has a small penis. He just has a huge body. That's what happens when you work out to the point of looking like the Hulk. Otherwise his penis is perfectly normal.

So stop pretending, boys. I'll bet money that most of you are no bigger. lol

» posted by Matt | September 2, 2011 1:04 PM

I'm gay as the day but for some reason these pictures made my stomach turn. That sad hairless penis on that gigantic body...ew. And those boobies...yuck

» posted by Patrick | September 2, 2011 12:58 PM

I have no idea who this guy is..but..his chest is strange(the pecs look deflated)..and he is not all that good looking..his head looks to big for his body..i hate the shaved bodies..especially the pubes...he does have a nick cock however :)

» posted by Scott | September 2, 2011 12:49 PM

Dear Americans, stop chopping up your sons penises. Leave them be. And guys, STOP SHAVING. Good for him though. Takes balls to do this.

» posted by Ryan | September 2, 2011 12:23 PM

No thank you. His chest reminds me of Magda from There's Something About Mary.

» posted by JL | September 2, 2011 11:43 AM

Well ummmmm.... Where is it? I saw some of these photos earlier and now that I see the full nudity ones... I'm kinda disappointed. Reminds me of that scene in Girls Will Be Girls When Stevie takes his pants off

» posted by James R. | September 2, 2011 11:17 AM

I don't know. I still think he's hot.
Who here would REALLY kick him out of bed. His dick looks great, he's got a hot body and a nice ass. I can do without the shaved pubes, but he can still pound my ass anytime!

» posted by Meowzer | September 2, 2011 11:12 AM

Wasn't really worth the alleged wait, was it?

» posted by EdWoody | September 2, 2011 10:24 AM

His chest is weird. It's like it's collapsing. Also, there is nothing less attractive than shaved pubes on a guy.

» posted by FernLaPlante | September 2, 2011 10:16 AM

Maybe it's normal in real life, who knows, but this is for sure: the bigger the meathead, the smaller the meat.

» posted by Groz | September 2, 2011 10:12 AM

... well that's certainly more of a snack than a meal..

» posted by dk | September 2, 2011 9:37 AM

Whoa tiny dick

» posted by Dude | September 2, 2011 9:30 AM

Baby dick much?? And STOP SHAVING YOUR PUBES GUYS!!! You can trim it up, but leave some grass on the field!!

» posted by sumotherguy | September 2, 2011 9:18 AM

Always the little one's got something to prove!

» posted by DennisH | September 2, 2011 9:18 AM