« Previous entry: 'OMG, paw de deux: Henri, Part 2'
» Next entry: 'OMG, no, really: Obama still thinks Kanye is a jackass'

!! OMG, it doesn't hurt, right? More men are getting bikini waxes than ever !!

12SKIN1_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg

So, apparently we're doing this now? The New York Times reports that the number of men seeking out bikini waxes -- as in leaving little or no hair down there -- is on the rise. Like, as much as doubled in the past year. "What we're finding is, it's everybody," said Mike Indursky, president of the Bliss chain of spas, in the article. "It's the gay community, it's the straight community, it's very conservative guys, it's very liberal guys. All different age groups are coming in. It's much, much bigger than we ever thought." You can say that again.

OMG, they said I do: Barney Frank marries Jim Ready
OMG, they're naked: Thure Lindhardt and Zachary Booth
OMG, but do you believe her? Paris Hilton apologizes
OMG, changing minds: Conservative Christian lives a year as a gay man
OMG, how she really feels: Paris Hilton says 'disgusting' gay men will 'die of AIDS'

» posted by Phillip on Thursday, April 12, 2012
comments: 6 | category: Revolutionary |

comments

Please. Shaving pubes has nothing to do with masculinity. Or wanting to be a boy. Or not wanting to be a man.

Some people like it. Some people don't. I like both ways and have had both ways. I generally have pubes. But, I have to say, it does feel great not having any. Especially all lubed up.

» posted by John | April 14, 2012 11:56 AM

"not put-together, prim and proper and such."

» posted by Markus Dorst | April 13, 2012 10:32 PM

Basically, men don't want to be men anymore. Sad.

» posted by johnny | April 13, 2012 8:55 AM

i don't mind when it comes to other people's garden, i can enjoy hairy / smooth etc just the same and love the variety actually..but when it come to hair attached to my body..i just can't stand it, it makes me feel dirty and not put-together, prim and proper and such. and i know there are a lot of people out there passionately against manscaping which is making me ever more insecure, like do i do this for myself and feel fresh,smooth and 24/7 clean or do i do this for my boyfriend who doesn't want to sleep next to a waxed mannequin doll?

» posted by Dgrin | April 12, 2012 7:03 PM

This hairless man thing is the most disgusting trend I've ever seen. No, I do not want to have sex with a pre-pubescent hairless boy. And how sexy is it to rub up against razor stubble? Please, keep your hair and like the rest of us, trim. No need for a granny bush or pits, but leave some hair boys. Love those treasure trails and furry little patches above your butt!

» posted by Brian | April 12, 2012 12:01 PM