« Previous entry: 'OMG, because you've waited long enough: 'Downton Abbey' season 3 trailer'
» Next entry: 'OMG, grown men play with dolls, right? Meet 'Drag Queen' Barbie'

!! OMG, no stuffed sock required: David Beckham in his H&M undies !!

6a00e54fb7301c8834016769505f00970b-800wi.jpg

The Internet has gone crazy today over H&M's images of David Beckham striking a pose in his new line of underwear. But I'm starting to feel like the only person who thinks Becks looks... old. I know, I'm sorry! Maybe there isn't as much Photoshop action happening as normal, or something. Are my eyes just not working?!

(via oh la la)

OMG, staying in America: David Beckham
OMG, wear him: David Beckham
David Beckham checks the boys
OMG, best when wet: David Beckham's pool body on Elle UK
OMG, underneath your clothes: Bodywear by Beckham

» posted by Phillip on Thursday, August 16, 2012
comments: 18 | category: Fashionistic |

comments

Michael Phelps? Why replace one egocentric douchebag with another?

» posted by Eko | August 17, 2012 2:41 PM

You are not the only person, I have been thinking that for a while. Maybe Michael Phelps could breathe some new life into the line??

» posted by Tazz602 | August 17, 2012 1:20 PM

For God's sake he's only 37. Since when is that "old"??

» posted by wetcnt | August 17, 2012 9:44 AM

I agree he looks older, but that makes him even sexier to me. But I am a sucker for a hot man slightly weathered...

» posted by jake | August 17, 2012 2:00 AM

i agree, his age is finally starting to show,that doesnt mean he is any less attractive to me though. man is insanely handsome, too bad his voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

» posted by Zaneman | August 17, 2012 12:17 AM

...? It's not you! I'm trying to figure out something right now, are they trying to attract prospective consumers or repulse them???

» posted by Dwight | August 16, 2012 11:10 PM

WE ARE ALL GETTING OLDER, EVERYDAY, AND SO IS DAVID, SO YOUR SAYING OLDER GENTLEMEN THAT ARE GOODLOOKING SHOULD NOT DO UNDERWEAR ADS? WHY SHOULD YOUNGER MALE MODELS BE THE ONLY ONES TO MODEL UNDERWEAR, OLDER MEN DO BUY UNDERWEAR....

» posted by JOE | August 16, 2012 9:49 PM

Call me crazy, but I do not freaking get the fascination with this guy! Sure, he's handsome, but I've seen MUCH more attractive guys. And yes, I agree - he's getting up on in years.

» posted by Scott | August 16, 2012 8:25 PM

Why do these pictures always have to be airbrushed to hide visible penis lines?! Aren't they geared towards gay men, anyway?!

» posted by Robert | August 16, 2012 8:05 PM

I haven't found him attractive ever since his ego, and tattoos, got out of control.

» posted by Eko | August 16, 2012 7:59 PM

yes he is old and im sorry because hes my idol

» posted by BEAUBRUMMELL | August 16, 2012 7:53 PM

Well he definitely has the Daddy vibe going in this shot.

» posted by snowjack | August 16, 2012 5:37 PM

I don't think he looks "Old" so much as he does "Castro Street Leather Daddy' in this particular pic... :(

» posted by Kevin in Cincy | August 16, 2012 5:28 PM

"Mature," maybe. But I should look that old when I'm old! Point me to the retirement home if they're filled with that!

» posted by AG | August 16, 2012 5:21 PM

I've thought this since the latest underwear campaigne began. I get the idea of someone being a real athlete and not a model, but he's not my thing at all. Fortunately for him, people just love him.

» posted by Teras | August 16, 2012 4:45 PM

David Beckham doesn't just look old. He looks tired!

Maybe he should be using more of the products he endorses.

I have to say that all those tattoos and the squeaky voice have always been a turn-off for me anyway.

» posted by Aussie Steve | August 16, 2012 4:26 PM

He looks great, yes, he is getting older (that tends to happen). He is still very fit, dapper, and fills those briefs nicely. Seriously Phillip, would you kick him out of bed for eating crackers?

» posted by Dominic | August 16, 2012 2:40 PM

No, he looks grungy and old...like my unemployed neighbor almost

» posted by Kyle | August 16, 2012 2:37 PM