« Previous entry: 'OMG, 'Scream & Shout': The video for Britney and will.i.am's duet'
» Next entry: 'OMG, he does the Mobot... in his Speedo: Tom Daley'

!! OMG, in precise inches: How long is Olly Murs' peen? !!

olly-murs-webchat-on-capitalfm-1-1311857248-custom-0.jpg

British singer-songwriter and TV presenter Olly Murs recently revealed to Heat magazine the exact measurement of his much-discussed bulge. Find out what he said after the jump...

[via after elton]

barcalo_oe1618_wrench_toolroll_f_cropped.jpg

5.2 inches. Whomp whomp.

OMG, gossip: New episode of 'The Outs' has arrived
OMG, how immersed (and nude): Mark and Olly
OMG, whomp whomp: Israeli 'gay soldier' photo was staged
OMG, Calvin who? Nick Gruber has a new sugar daddy
OMG, leave your bananas behind: TSA frisks man with world's biggest peen

» posted by Phillip on Thursday, November 29, 2012
comments: 19 | category: Homophilic |

comments

it doesn;t clarify if he said 5.2 inches flaccid or erect ...hmmm

» posted by shonflowers | December 1, 2013 7:52 PM

well shannon wants only disgusting excretory organ what waste of time shannon must be.

» posted by truth | May 16, 2013 3:56 PM

5 inches is average people. The only thing is, most men do not admit their REAL cock size. Most men add, on average, 2 inches (or more, in some cases!) to their REAL dick size.

» posted by Ronald Elrod | March 25, 2013 7:31 PM

I would totally waist my time, too bad size queen!

» posted by Notadork | February 2, 2013 9:54 PM

Well I wouldn't say no to that! It's what u do with it and who it belongs to that count. I say...yummy nom nom :-)

» posted by Tonto | January 5, 2013 7:52 PM

My guess would be a good size pair of ballz in Olly's briefs.

» posted by JayHobeSound | December 30, 2012 7:27 AM

Bet he is 5, Looks like he has a small one!

» posted by Megan | December 25, 2012 9:46 PM

7.8 Cause that is what I need inside me! Merry Christmas

» posted by Matt Cruz | December 25, 2012 9:45 PM

6+ is avg, rofl...stop believing A4A, Manhunt profiles as proof because you've clearly had no great experience with the male memeber....5.2 is nothing to be ashamed about and old dick will do....virgins be packin yo...

» posted by epic | December 3, 2012 10:49 PM

Please grow up, Shannon.

» posted by R | December 2, 2012 11:51 PM

I've never heard of Olly Murs before this. Where have I been? How have I missed the discussion about his bulge? But most importantly, why does anyone who isn't playing with it care how long his dick is?

» posted by Poindexter | November 30, 2012 11:36 PM

Shannon, enough with the trolling. I'm saying this with a smile and i'm hoping the staff here at omgblog will see that you always post such ridiculous comments. He's within the average size and there's no reason to be negative. I recommend that you do your research before posting absurd comments. In the mean time, move along please.

» posted by Wheels | November 30, 2012 6:11 PM

I agree with anonymous in dismissing Chuck. An average cock is a lil' over 6 putting almost everybody between 5-7. And repeating anonymous's term "make me sick" when he was using the terms "faggot" and "queen" (which EVERYBODY uses to describe someone who wants a big cock)was just childish on your part Chuck. Anonymous is not projecting internalized homophobia but rather calling you out on being judgmental and vulgar. Please post a pic of your cock to show why you can have such an attitude....

» posted by Tom K | November 30, 2012 1:45 PM

THAT IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BELOW AVERAGE..........THAT IS TINY!! I WOULD NOT WASTE MY TIME

» posted by Shannon | November 29, 2012 11:17 PM

I wouldn't say no to that.

» posted by Phil | November 29, 2012 6:33 PM

Gay guys who call others queens or faggots for having differing opinions tend to make me sick.

Either check your internalized homophobia at the door or stop projecting it on others.

» posted by Chuck | November 29, 2012 6:08 PM

5.2 is plenty. honestly all the size queen faggots make me sick

» posted by Anonymous | November 29, 2012 5:05 PM

Is this flaccid or erect? Because flaccid it's whatever, but erect it's kind of sad...

» posted by Chuck | November 29, 2012 1:21 PM