« Previous entry: 'OMG, Waffle Couture: Louis Vuitton Waffle Maker'
» Next entry: 'OMG, CO-CO-CO Merry CHRISTMAS!: COCO PERU goes last-minute Christmas Shopping'

!! OMG, he's naked, single and stranded in the mountains: Thom Bierdz !!

00_thombshirtless382436380_d3a392cc9a.jpg

The Young and the Restless actor Thom Bierdz is so DADorable, and gay, and single [probably not any more] and gay and DADorable also as well too. I'm gonna write him on Facefook and see if he won't let me live in his mountain cabin bushes over the summer months. He can throw me scraps of COCK MEAT from his veranda and I could whistle Kenny Rogers SAX SOLO'S at him when he comes outside to stretch his TATS in the morn.

Click below to see them tats, and bushes and the scraps of NSFW cock meat. As well as his boyfriend-request video [yes] and Thom's workout tips video [sweaty ballsack something-or-other...woof].

# real_man_tats

Click on Thom to make his bushes bigger:

01_BierdzThom016.jpg

11_137026ThomBierdz10.jpg

12_525501ThomBierdz13.jpg

13_857320ThomBierdz15.jpg

14_674804ThomBierdz17.jpg

[via justadream]

OMG, his butt: Tom Pelphrey
OMG, he's naked: Michael Fassbender in 'Shame'
OMG, he's naked: Jeremy Jackson
OMG, he's naked: Nic Robuck
OMG, well-designed: Caviar20

» posted by Duncan Alexander on Monday, December 24, 2012

comments

I used to date Thom. He has a sensitive spot at the base of his scrotum near his perineum that causes his epididymis to go spastic and shoot out loads of semen. It really freaked me out, but at the same time it was very hot.

» posted by JKF | August 31, 2013 12:16 AM

What an exacting pic

» posted by alarn|so | March 30, 2013 6:04 PM

He is now dating a man named Ron. I used to find him super adorable during his acting years. He is still handsome, but the tattoos are so ugly. Happily for him he doesn't give a shit what I think.

» posted by Chance | December 26, 2012 7:07 AM

I remember when he first appeared on Young and the Restless. I had the biggest crush on him. I was young living at home and very closeted. I often thought if I could find a guy like him, my world would be perfect. I found out only many years later that he was gay. I know he's had a rough life but he's still handsome as ever. If I were his type, I'd submit an app right away.

» posted by Secret Identity | December 25, 2012 4:57 PM

Thom is a very funny fellow....

» posted by Darkhog | December 25, 2012 3:22 PM

*swoon*

» posted by Paul Bunion | December 25, 2012 2:06 PM

Yikes. Hair dye and narcissism abound. Does this eventually happen to all guys in CA?

» posted by johnny | December 25, 2012 11:33 AM

The way he speaks kind of remind me of Keanu Reeves. I doubt a man like that would have been single, unless we have not seen the dark side of him yet. The only think I'm weary of is that he is an actor. Not about money, but having a career where you have to regularly abuse your emotion can be difficult sustaining a relationship in the real world.

» posted by bambinoitaliano | December 25, 2012 9:34 AM

@NVH:

These images are already public; they are either shots from films and shows he acted in or otherwise from his Public Youtube Channel.

I personally don't find it distasteful, as I think you'll find my posting somewhat gushingly celebratory of Thom. If I looked like that and put videos of myself on the internet in my underwear and someone re-posted it saying I was DADorable, and wanted to feed on scraps of my cock meat and whistle Kenny Rogers to me every morn when I awoke...other than being probably scared as shite and checking the bushes outside my cabin on a regular basis just-in-case; I think I'd be flattered.

Go ahead and ask your friend what he thinks, and if he's game I've asked for only Kenny Rogers compact disks for Christmas and have been practicing my whistling and survival skills just in case Thom wants me in his bushes.

Sincerely,
duncanalexander x

» posted by Duncan Alexander Author Profile Page | December 25, 2012 12:37 AM

Sign me up! What a hunk of man.

» posted by John | December 24, 2012 11:21 PM

I am not sure whether Thom gave you permission to post these rather intimate photos or not. As a friend of his, even if these were on a dating site, it doesn't mean they should go public. If he gave you permission...I have no qualms, but I find this distateful considering he is a friend of mine. Also he isn't single and I am not his boyfriend.

» posted by NVH | December 24, 2012 9:35 PM

you're stunningly beautiful. i'm sure the right guy will come along real soon. if not, contact me. i'm not a creep. ken_storer@hotmail.com. i live in los angeles. merry christmas.

» posted by ken | December 24, 2012 5:53 PM

Lol um no thanks, he seems a bit off and like he might be on drugs. He doesnt cook, plow snow or seem single in a good way lol. When Tad Luckinbill switches teams then let me know ;)

» posted by Terrel T. | December 24, 2012 3:22 PM

he is very handsome

» posted by Shannon | December 24, 2012 1:38 PM

This guy gives me the creeps.

» posted by stephen | December 24, 2012 12:34 PM