Sometimes humans get carried away. They get really into something, and it’s too much! That’s when God intervenes. When every girl from my highschool girls volleyball team is getting into “Twerking” you begin to understand it’s one of those moments!
Check out an unfortunate twerking accident above! Let this be a lesson! LuluLemon is not flame resistant! (I assume this girl is fine, considering she had the time and vanity to then upload her mishap to Youtube.)
I think this commenter said it best:
[thanks sean and brendan]