!! OMG, this girl is on FIRE!: Girl catches fire while making twerking video !!
Sometimes humans get carried away. They get really into something, and it's too much! That's when God intervenes. When every girl from my highschool girls volleyball team is getting into "Twerking" you begin to understand it's one of those moments!
Check out an unfortunate twerking accident above! Let this be a lesson! LuluLemon is not flame resistant! (I assume this girl is fine, considering she had the time and vanity to then upload her mishap to Youtube.)
[thanks sean and brendan]
» READ THESE RELATED ENTRIES:
OMG, tiniest, most-tiltedest: Snakes wearing tiny hats
OMG, cock your leg up: Steven Meisel's DOGGING shots
OMG, stay classy Detroit: Will Ferrell stirs up sh*t with Eminem & Afrojack
OMG, watch all your favourite shows, right meow: Sidereel's been hijacked by cats
OMG, NO TEA NO SHAME: Ryan McIntyre without his attire