!! omg blog !!

music LOL gay politics movies tv
cute fail gossip art fashion candy

!! OMG, I thought those WERE Muppets: RuPaul joins Lady Gaga & Elton for A Muppets Thanksgiving Special !!

RuPaul joins Lady Gaga, Elton John, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt on The Muppets Thanksgiving Special [popbytes]
“I actually am dating my crush. I had a crush on him for a long time, and it just so happens we fit together great.” – Katy Perry does W Magazine [celebitchy]
Hubba Hubba: Dane Dehaan for Hedi Slimane on HERO [boy culture]
‘Don’t Act Like Whores’ – Rashida Jones to other actresses [socialite life]
Angel Haze remixes Mackelmore [towleroad]
58% of Americans say pot should be legal. The other 42% need to smoke a joint and chill [kenneth]
There’s a TLC TV Movie coming? Let the drinking games begin! [all hip hop]
Power-bottom-golddiggers, take note! The 50 most powerful openly gay business leaders in the world [queerty]
Kelly Clarkson’s gorge wedding [evil beet]
Paralympic skier shows bitches how Halloween is really done [dlisted]
I really hope Marion Cotillard‘s PR woman likes this shoot for Lady Dior Handbags, otherwise the shit will hit the fan! [ohlala]
Adult film star tries to attack Michael Lucas (Someone needs to get laid!) [joemygod]
Some people are just afraid of cheese [double viking]

» share:



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


add a new comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *