A food fight is always better with a little peen. Check out some of the most memorable messy moments, hand-picked by our friends at Mr. Man, after the NSFW jump.
Someone made the entire opening of Twin Peaks out of moving construction paper! YAAASSS. I mean, if anything still deserves a goddamn YAAAASSSSS these days — it’s that someone did this!
Oh and after you check that out, then wander over to this Kickstarter to support a doc about a guy who grew up in the town that Twin Peaks was shot in, became obsessed with Laura Palmer, tried living her life (excuse her single white femaleness!) and went down a rocky road as a result! Fund that shit!
A 90’s flashback to heartthrob Steven Nelson who let it all hang out during some jumping jacks in Men Cry Bullets after the NSFW jump!
Shia ain’t shy, ah? Check out some very graphic GIFs from the directors cut of Nymphomaniac Volume. 1 after the NSFW jump! MERCY! I think I may be a Shia LaBeouf fan suddenly!
OH! PALAIYYYYSE CAN THIS B TRU? We’d be lying we said “THAT DON’ IMPRESS ME MUCH!” [celebitchy]
Madonna‘s first 5 tourdates for her REBEL SHART tour have been rescheduled [boy culture]
Joe Jonas gets horny with a Proactiv poster of Adam Levine‘s purdy mouth [socialite life]
Here’s John Travolta in drag as Kris Jenner‘s ex-hubby Robert Shapiro [dlisted]
“I thought Warren was gay. He played piano, and all his friends were gay.” – Jane Fonda on Warren Beatty [queerty]
Shirtless beefcake alert! Tim Tebow, Shemar Moore, David Beckham, Mark Wahlberg, Joe Manganiello, Scott Eastwood, Andy Cohen and Matthew Bomer all hit the beach [kenneth]
Kilty as charged! Models wear kilts for Versus Versace [ohlala]
More hypocrisy as anti-gay reverend is exposed as searching for sex on Grindr [towleroad]
Surprise, surprise! Anti-gay Josh Duggar, of the Duggar clan, the same man who said he was worried trans women would ‘molest little girls if we allow them to share the same restroom’, ended up being a child molester himself [joemygod]
You’ve already got the “bitch” part down, so why not put the icing on the pink cake and purchase Regina George’s 20,000-square-foot estate from Mean Girls for a cool $14.8 million bucks!?
Accurately described as a “NeoClassical Solid Stone Estate that features the perfect balance of grandeur and elegance”, the property houses a “sweeping Scarlett O’Hara staircase”, 20 foot cathedral ceiling and 12 bathrooms.
Before you shell out, Mean Girls diehards beware – a few notable changes have been made to the interior rendering it unrecognizable to the film. The living room where Regina’s little sister booty shakes to Kelis’ “Milkshake” has been brightened with a new fireplace and couches. However, it’s the master bedroom which has been scrubbed of all pink (maybe it’s not a Wednesday?) and replaced with a leopard print couch. Yikes.
David Letterman said goodbye to TV for good this week, and to celebrate his retirement a star-studded crew of comediens and personalities came together to do the 10 ten! Check out the video above!
Top 10 Things I’ve Always Wanted to Say to Dave
10. Alec Baldwin: “Of all the talk shows, yours is the most geographically convenient to my home.”
9. Barbara Walters: “Did you know you wear the same cologne as Muammar Gaddafi?”
8. Steve Martin: “Your extensive plastic surgery was necessary. And a mistake.”
7. Jerry Seinfeld: “I have no idea what I’ll do when you go off the air. You know, I just thought of something. I’ll be fine.”
6. Jim Carrey: “Honestly, Dave, I’ve always found you to be a bit of an over-actor.”
5. Chris Rock: “I’m just glad your show is being given to another white guy.”
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: “Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale.”
3. Peyton Manning: “Dave, you are to comedy what I am to comedy.”
2. Tina Fey: “Thanks for finally proving men can be funny.”
1. Bill Murray: “Dave, I’ll never have the money I owe you.”