« Previous entry: ''Grand Theft Auto' For Homos'
» Next entry: 'OMG, how spooky: Lindsay Newton-Lohan'

!! OMG, he's naked: Christopher Atkins !!

chris-atkins-portrait.jpg

We saw a couples flashes of Chris Atkins's penis in The Blue Lagoon (remember, the one with Brooke Shields when she still had a unibrow?), but he was either swimming around in a very cold ocean or sliding down rocks with his baby, so neither were very sexy.

Fortunately, he decided to take some steamy photos either before or after the fact. I don't know what he looks like now, but Mr. Atkins was very hot (if a bit girly) then, so let us remember after the jump [NSFW].

Click to enlarge.

(Image Source)

Movie Memories: Joel Gibb of 'The Hidden Cameras' picks 'The Blue Lagoon'
OMG, he's naked: James Duval
OMG, how vintage: Chris O'Donnell in leather
Some more 'Dieux du Stade 2007'
OMG, He's Naked Again: Christopher Atkins

» posted by Frank on Monday, October 30, 2006

comments

His penis is small but it's the most beautiful penis ever! What I wouldn't give to play with, kiss, lick and suck that adorable dick. It's sooooo cute!!!! I've been in love with his dick ever since I first saw a picture of it in Playboy magazine when I was 16 (the one where he's sliding down the rock naked with Brooke Shields). First time I ever got hard looking at a guy. I embraced that shit and have enjoyed twice the eye candy that straight or gay people do. That last pic is definitely NOT photoshopped. I have an autographed 8X10 glossy from the man himself. I suspect he had a bunch made in all of its uncropped glory by the photographer from the negative. I also have another more recent 8X10 glossy of him holding a lobster on a nude beach with his dick dangling. Still looks yummy! Along with a couple of great b&w nude shots from a photography book, that makes five pictures of his dick that I regularly stroke mine to (still have the Playboy), along with those great glimpses in The Blue Lagoon and A Night In Heaven on DVD. If I could pick any penis in the world to suck, Christopher Atkins' penis would be my choice by a fucking mile.

» posted by springpeeper | March 13, 2014 1:22 AM

What would Morgan Brittany say?

» posted by mike | October 6, 2012 8:58 PM

great bod small dick

» posted by MasterWill50 | August 25, 2012 2:33 AM

Christopher atkins has a very small cut pecker!

» posted by mateo | June 12, 2012 8:36 PM

Iwould REALLY,REALLY LOVE to meet CHRISTOPHER ATK INS because I REALLY liked Him in the movie The B lue Lagoon. I also own The Blue Lagoon on DVD.I c an ask Him about Brooke Shields and what He thoug ht of Brooke.I would also love to see that still HOT looking body,those REALLY cool looking locks, that good looking ASS,that REALLY,REALLY HOTTT LO OKING Penis.I would also like to find out from CH RISTOPHER ATKINS if HE WILL make anymore movies.A lso if He will make anymore R rated movies where HE will be doing nude scenes. Because He looks oh sooo HOT when He Does a NUDE scene/scenes.

» posted by George Lookhoff | August 23, 2011 12:30 PM

In my humble opinion Christopher Atkins is the only man I can think of who still looks sexy and beautiful while wearing a reptile for a G string.

» posted by dempewolf | August 8, 2011 4:52 PM

there are new naked pics with him..and these ones are real..i think..i saw him naked in the blue lagoon, and he has a small but pretty dick

» posted by jason | February 26, 2010 9:36 AM

Go to http://www.lostinthe past.net/CAtkins.html
and among the photos from A Night in Heaven is one of Chris naked, with a clothedd woman, about to begin a sex scene. His semihard, quite respectable dick is fully visible.

» posted by Selwyn | October 17, 2009 2:19 PM

I had the issue when I was a young sword-shiner, and stared at it a few thousand times. Whether or not that last pic is a photoshop (I'm sure it is), it was not included in the magazine. None of his photos in the original spread (and pretty much all of them are included here) showed frontal.

» posted by aunt mimsy's gin rickey | September 5, 2009 9:44 AM

Chris was always beautiful (even if a bit girly) and just a tad short...but he's straight, grown now with crows feet and some gray hairs, a wife, kids. He does remark however in "Child Stars" that he still has a tendency to run about naked. Would love to be a weekend houseguest at his place.

» posted by Marcus | September 1, 2009 3:36 AM

is that last 1 real or photoshop? never saw it before...always only the cropped version :(

but hes gotta be just about the most perfect guy ever! ;)

thanks!

» posted by a | August 17, 2009 7:42 PM

Man, he is soooooo beautiful and sooo hot o.O Actually is a god *.* But that thing is reaaly small too : /

» posted by me95 | June 26, 2009 2:06 PM

chris what a ass would love to eat your buns

» posted by billy hines | January 24, 2009 8:00 PM

I am a bi crossdresser. I would dress up classy but VERY sexy for him. I would pay attention to EVERY detail of myself to make sure I look and feel sensuous, classy, sexy, intimate and wanting. I'd love him up with NO hesitation. YES! I do have a crush on him. (Sigh) Chris, I want to be YOUR lover!!! Sarah

» posted by Sarah Cummings | November 24, 2008 6:27 PM

He looked quite endowed in the underwater shots, but then size isn't a major factor for me.

I saw the film when I was young and I thought the boy who played the young Richard was cute too.

I don't think he did much after Lagoon either.

» posted by Mike | November 8, 2008 4:00 PM

so much groaning and moaning when a teen to discover that behind that buldge there was a tiny weeny nothing. im so frustrated now

» posted by daniel | November 7, 2008 11:14 PM

Small? Why does does the guy with the stretch marks at both ends always have to complain.

» posted by t0m0smith | October 27, 2008 9:51 PM

still hot to look at even though it's nearly 30 years since Blue Lagoon.

» posted by Mike | October 26, 2008 10:35 PM

HOT! HOT! HOT! Looks just right to me, more than a mouthful is a waste! Besides, I bet with the proper "treatment" it would grow!

» posted by Peter | July 5, 2008 10:52 AM

I WOULD TAKE A PEACE OF HIM ANY DAY I LOVE HIS PACK

» posted by JOSH | January 5, 2008 6:40 AM

wow. id suck him up. i dont care if he's small. he probably grows a lot.

» posted by manuel | December 29, 2007 5:14 PM

I THINK CHRIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MAN SHAME HE IS NOT GAY

» posted by STEV WHITE | October 22, 2007 7:09 PM

he is absolutely beautiful

» posted by mike | October 4, 2007 4:45 PM

I saw a recent picture of him. He is still a very handsome man in very good shape for his age. You'd still notice him in a crowd with or without clothes. In some cases, gay men do this instead of just giving in to age.

» posted by Dayne | July 15, 2007 12:57 AM

You guys are right. Absolutely beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Words escape me.

» posted by tom f | July 3, 2007 5:26 PM

whatever i still thin he is way hot maybe not now but back then i'd sure take a vaction on the beach with his hot ass and beautiful cock i dont care about size i care about beauty

» posted by joe | April 18, 2007 3:08 PM

Small, someone said?? what are you , part donkey???? I think he is beautiful...nice pickle...
Paul

» posted by Paul | April 18, 2007 2:43 PM

Its nice to see some confidence in taking nude pics be it big or small. And you never know hes probably a grower!!

» posted by Tom | April 18, 2007 2:06 PM

he is so small

» posted by lope reed | April 18, 2007 11:47 AM

Wow, Sue-Ellen was pretty lucky (until J.R. found out). LOL.

» posted by Jason Paris | October 31, 2006 11:57 AM

OMG! That last pic totally looks like Kristy McNichol!

» posted by Aidan | October 30, 2006 12:44 PM