« Previous entry: 'OMG, how cute: Stupid dog'
» Next entry: 'Heidi Klum's baby forgets his own name'

!! OMG, he's naked: Scottish rugby guy !!

sean-lamont-portrait.jpg

The "making of" DVD for the Dieux du Stade 2007 calendar doesn't come out until December 19, but I've dug up some photos that confirm what I suspected all along: The DVD is just like the calendar except with a lot more hefty French penis. Take a look at what Scottish rugger Sean Lamont has between his legs after the jump [NSFW].

UPDATE: Stills of rugger Steve Tabary from the same DVD! [NSFW] And also Juan Martin Berberian! [NSFW]

RELATED:

Dieux du Stade 2007 photos 1 / 2 / 3 [NSFW]
Dieux du Stade 2007 behind the scenes [NSFW]

Click to enlarge.

(Image Sources 1 and 2)

Dieux Du Stade 2007 video: Sean Lamont
OMG, he's naked: Rugger Steve Tabary
OMG, he's naked: Rugger Juan Martin Berberian
OMG, he's naked: Sean Stewart
Some more 'Dieux du Stade 2007'

» posted by Frank on Monday, November 27, 2006

comments

Wow thats a hot man!

» posted by Guys Masturbating | September 12, 2012 10:06 AM

that Sean has a big and beautiful fat uncut well-shaped penis,as all Latinos I have seen naked have. What is incredible is the amount of silicone he has had doctors inject in his buttockes to inflate them!

» posted by maria | June 12, 2012 8:42 PM

Hot foreskin

» posted by Herman | February 16, 2010 4:15 AM

Everyone loves music and it’s relaxing to listen to it when you’re driving in a fabulous luxury car. Impress everybody with your car audio and if you pick the right products, your auto will surely turn heads. If you still aren't sure about the best place where you can find a great car audio system, this site could prove really useful. It's called [url=http://www.powernetshop.at]Auto Hifi[/url]

This cutting edge site provides a whole range of car hifi products. From affordable car audio to top of the line car audiophile products, they offer the best prices, service and value that you will find anywhere. So if you adore car audio like me, please take the time and browse the excellent selection of items available. I'm positive that you will be happy that you did.

Thanks..

» posted by fefeFinnids | July 31, 2009 5:35 AM

This is the most catastrophic death I have ever witnessed, the huge fan base of millions for the King of Pop who were effected by his music,
No matter who you are, and where you live, what you do for work,
no matter how much you like or dislike him, one thing you can say is he has touched everyones lives. somehow in someway. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE has been touched by his music, one way or another.

MJ's music has and always will have an impact on the world, past, present and future. We will never know or understand the influince he has had on so many of us.

Below is my own personal tribute sites to MJ, it will open shortly after his memorial and I hope to offer other a place to share memoirs.

[url=http://www. MICHAELJACKSONSMEMORIAL.WS]Michael Jacksons Memorial[/url]
[url=http://www. MICHAELJACKSONMEMORIAL.WS]Michael Jackson Memorial[/url]

» posted by MichaelJacksonMemorial | July 8, 2009 7:23 AM

According to Bow Wow's 106 & Park interview, he and Ciara are history and I think [url=http://world66.com/member/whoisciaradating]who is ciara dating[/url] that she may have been the one to end things because he seemed a little bitter about it. I don't know who she is dating now. That photo of her on Nelly's bedside on that Over and Over Again video did cause me to think of the possibility of a relationship between Nelly & Ciara but it was after that that she went public with her relationship with Bow Wow. Yesterday on 106 & Park, Lil Fizz (formerly of B2K) hinted that he would be interested in dating Ciara. Rocsi was sure to call him out on that. Ciara is probably weighing her options and playing it cool right now. She may not be dating anyone.

» posted by whoisciaradating | June 30, 2009 1:38 AM

plant in house

» posted by kardozo | May 29, 2009 3:19 PM

One of the easiest ways to earn money online, i am making arround 50$ a day! And u can do these t
o cause is realy easy.
U can find all the info on these blog

» posted by CheefePem | May 20, 2009 7:19 PM

So here is the chance to get yourself free webcams . com account and u can watch naked girls
or boys if u want.

» posted by NeincBync | May 15, 2009 3:01 AM

Hello. And Bye.

» posted by XRumerTest | May 3, 2009 6:23 PM

Sean appears to be a homosexual.

Discuss!

» posted by Mr | April 2, 2009 2:32 PM

One time,couple of years ago, I was in Dublin, in a disco and I saw this guy Sean with other very big guy,having a very good time dancing and kissing,and touching very erotic each other i front of everybody. Is true.

» posted by ignacio valente | September 18, 2008 4:45 PM

what a god he can gay rape me anytime and make me his punk the scottish god that he is

» posted by andy | March 28, 2008 5:19 AM

he kinda has a hard on in 2 er 3 a dese pix

» posted by asda | March 9, 2008 1:09 AM

decent knob

» posted by Andy | September 8, 2007 1:56 PM

He is a Hunk

» posted by John Creagan | September 7, 2007 10:57 AM

if this is the stanard of scottish men thank god im going to uni in scotland! he can srummage/ tackle me anytime, anywhere!

» posted by Erin | September 6, 2007 6:28 PM

why hasn't anyone noticed that absolutely perfect ass of his? Hm, it is too much for words.

» posted by jac | June 19, 2007 12:17 PM

» posted by jac | June 19, 2007 11:54 AM

Apparantly Sean Lamont used to play for SHU Rugby who do nude calendars every year and have done a nude DVD. You can see pics on their website at shurugby.com

» posted by wes | May 31, 2007 11:15 AM

He's NOT all 4skin!!!

And think about it - he obviously NEEDS that amount for when he's ANGRY!!!

Oh god, I'd LOVE to see him ANGRY!!!!

;o)

» posted by Angel | May 21, 2007 12:27 PM

I LOVE him he have a dick i will suck on OMG i wanna have there pictures and be the one who took the picture...

» posted by Michelle | May 17, 2007 9:39 PM

These guys r so HOT!!!

» posted by Fortune | May 3, 2007 7:02 PM

*drool*

I think I finally found someone to get me over my lusting after Nick Beyeler.

» posted by Maidink | April 11, 2007 8:46 PM

He is the most beautiful men that I ever seen in rugby team.

» posted by radu | April 3, 2007 3:39 PM

the scottish guy is just too hot,hes not all 4skin .and dont even consider touching it. i would love to see more of him in the future ,please. .thank you

» posted by u.n. owen | March 19, 2007 6:52 PM

Feb 25, 2007
He is the man. Finally I was fervently converted to the vibrant faith of the uncircumsized by a Heaven-sent vision of this mesmerizing statue made Tantalizing flesh! I only wish it were my parched lips, instead of my bleary eyes, that he came across! If you have not watched his complete three-minute-plus theophany on DIEUX DU STADE 2007 video (where on Earth have you been?), go and do so before you read another word. No wonder the arrogant French had to fly him all the way the Paris (the only foreigner so honoured this year)! Without his overwhelming presence, the whole thing might have just imploded. Except for Yann Morand-Bruyard, none of the other French and Italian athletes could hold a Roman candle to this wild, demonic outpouring of sexual energy from the tempest-blasted moors of Lady Macbeth. There must have always been men in Scotland worth going on death row for, as Mary Stuart, raised in the French court and decapitated in an English prison, well knew, and appreciated! (Like mother, like son, to all of you history buffs). Sean Lamont's eyes are warm (a viewer before me hit this part head on, probably aiming quite a bit lower!), his lips magnificent, his smirk adorable, his attitude gracious, not to mention his scrumptious manhood, especially when it peek-a-booed for a breath-taking, clock-stopping moment atop the band of the worse than useless red shorts. He had reportedly expressed some misgivings of late about having consented to make this video clip, although it was the purest glimpse into godlike sublimity for some of us. All of you acquaintances and friends from his childhood, on his next visit home, please tell him not to pay any attention to the wagging tongues of envious colleagues and jealous co-habitants! Instead, make him publish a PO Box address on the Internet where I may send him a yearly birthday gift, just for the sheer pleasure of his frank, bare, stark, gloriously unencumbered existence (I just missed out on it this year!) Oh, the way he cocked his head and laughed heartily at the starry-eyed, weak-kneed son of a gun (Mariano Vivanco, I think) who was hired only to take his photos, and yet had the balls to risk paying to the gorgeous object of his lucky camera a lip-service compliment (in bated breath, he whispered something along the line of "I like your dick! Do you like it?" meaning the final photo, but of course implying "Aren't you proud of the horn of plenty stuck between your splendid thighs, you sabre tiger of a beast, and mammoth of a man?"... Satan alone knows how much else of Sean's prodigious munificence that talented smarmy-mouthed ogler had gobbled up just for himself!) -- that luminous amusement (meaning something like "Come on, is it really that big of a deal, baby boy? Haven't you seen any French dick better than this?" He had not, Sean, trust me, he had not, or they would have never paid for your trip!) -- it was the most enlightening reaction I have yet seen from an embodiment of serene divinity to the mere mortal on the verge of kissing his ambrosial feet. And the sweetly embarrassed, slightly self-depreciating smile Sean chose to flash upon the lady (a bona fide female) who was distractedly rubbing dirt into his Olympian thighs (probably meaning: "It is not all that huge, is it? It has always been just a drag to me. Provided that my woman declares herself thrilled with it, I guess it could come in handy for a couple of hours or so." How could she not be, Sean? Thrice blessed the nymph who chanced upon your cornucopia!) Such virility cannot be anything but invigorating, my gladiatorial champion! Go ahead, bestow the sword of diamond-cutting steel to as many Cleopatras (or Caligulas)along thy triumphant way as thy all-encompassing heart desireth! Give us more, not less, Sean Fergus Lamont! Pass my words to the newly manifested god of my idolatry, all of you initiates in his hometown, the blessed city of Perth!

» posted by stephen tran | February 25, 2007 10:19 PM

What - hes amazing cut or not - benifit of uncut guys is they have the option - and if u think that u have to be cut to be clean - all ur sayin is that ur a dirty cunt who wouldnt wash lol. - FUCKIN LOOKS AMAZING :D:D

» posted by mtx | February 18, 2007 9:12 PM

hi there sean, i am a sanit supporter,have heard a lot about this pose add to to see it too beleive it, hope your wife is pleased with the results. i know myself i will see you in a different light now good luck .x a saint supporter

» posted by gill | January 26, 2007 10:45 AM

Hes all 4skin! Yuck,cut it off!!!

» posted by Shaun Michaels | January 17, 2007 7:28 AM

Try chicks, they are much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

» posted by Jonboy | January 10, 2007 8:42 AM

Hi - Sean Lamont used to play for Hallam University who have got their own full frontal nude calendar out this year. Pictures from the calendar are on their website at www.shurugby.com

» posted by SHU | January 4, 2007 8:32 AM

i went to school with sean and we really miss him in the melton gay community... please come home soon!!!

» posted by simon chambers | December 30, 2006 5:04 AM

these are some of the very hottest pics i have ever seen in my 30 years of looking at naked men. gasp, swoon, die happy, omg, all of it!!!!!!! I turned one of the pics into my computer wallpaper...i am thinking of doing a whole room in it...

» posted by jerry | December 3, 2006 2:46 AM

WOOF Thanks for posting (all of them)

» posted by Buck | December 2, 2006 6:50 AM

He may have the best ass ever.

» posted by The NB | December 1, 2006 12:45 PM

That boy has a fine body and one extra large winkie! Ha! I'm with you though, trimmed pubes are fine, shaved is just not a good thing (if you ask me).

» posted by Jeffrey Zacko-Smith | November 30, 2006 1:24 PM

OMG,its not nice,its ugly! The reason why guys should be cut,so the head cums out & is nice n clean! Get it clipped!

» posted by Shaun Michaels | November 30, 2006 5:52 AM

OMG! Totally edible!!!!

» posted by hungry | November 29, 2006 5:10 PM

His eyes are just beautiful.

» posted by Al Benson | November 29, 2006 10:56 AM

I think I just had an aneurism, but now that I've glimpsed paradise, I can die happily.

» posted by mcQUAIDLA Author Profile Page | November 29, 2006 3:11 AM

These photos actually make me like foreskin.

» posted by BriOzy | November 28, 2006 6:12 PM

praise jesus!!

» posted by jeremy wells | November 28, 2006 2:44 AM

JEEEEZZZZUUUUSSSSSS! He's HOT!

Can I have THAT for Christmas?

» posted by Bobby | November 27, 2006 4:36 PM

Gasp and SWOON.

» posted by Jerry | November 27, 2006 12:36 PM

hot. we need more rugby players like this here in canada.

» posted by kev | November 27, 2006 11:43 AM