« Previous entry: 'OMG, how grating: TV Over Easy'
» Next entry: 'OMG, he's mad with power: Toddler'

!! OMG, he's finally naked: Seann William Scott !!

seann-william-scott-portrait.jpg

If there is one actor we have all been waiting for far too long to show us some skin since his debut in American Pie and subsequent role in Dude, Where's My Car?, it's the super-ripped and rumored-to-be-gay Seann William Scott. Well now he's done it, but just from behind. Baby steps...

See the NSFW stills from his new movie Role Models after the jump!

sean-william-scott-nude-01.jpg

seann-william-scott-nude-02.jpg

seann-william-scott-nude-03.jpg

seann-william-scott-nude-04.jpg

seann-william-scott-nude-05.jpg

(Image Source)

OMG, his peen: Prince William
OMG, he's in a jock: Seann William Scott
OMG, how softcore: Billy Baldwin and Sharon Stone
OMG, he's naked: Oliver Zgorelec
OMG, he's naked: Sean Kelly

» posted by Frank on Thursday, November 13, 2008

comments

coool thats hot!!

» posted by cain | February 18, 2009 9:14 PM

He's gay. He's from the same city as I am and he used to have a boyfriend.

» posted by Ryan | November 22, 2008 10:44 PM

wow, it's good to know that i'm not the only one who seriously lusts after this boy. there's just something about those eyes, that smile, and his sence of humor that makes him irresistable.

» posted by clydefrog812 | November 17, 2008 8:23 PM

You can watch this movie on movie25.com and in the scene where he is in the buff u do infact see his face before he turns and walks away, it has to be him, not to mention the interview where he talks about it.

» posted by dan the man | November 13, 2008 11:05 PM

C'mon already - this dude is gay! Just look at him - they don't make hetero boys this pretty, and yes, I ought to know. :)

» posted by Xtina | November 13, 2008 9:51 PM

It's entirely possible that's just a butt double. Unless there's a pic with face and butt in the same shot, I ain't buying it just yet.

» posted by EdWoody | November 13, 2008 7:10 PM

Rumored to be gay? I hadn't heard that....

» posted by AC Walker | November 13, 2008 2:41 PM

Wake me up when you get a frontal! ;-)

» posted by CW | November 13, 2008 2:24 PM

I was SO HAPPY to see the headline, yet sorely disappointed when it was just his ass. I agree- Sean William Scott is THE ONE I have a crush on - period - none else. These shots are not him, it has to be a stand in - Sean has a long lean toro and a bubble butt - this ass is non-existent and the body does not match his profile :( But hey - I got to see some ass on my favorite blog today at least :)

» posted by Tony Latino | November 13, 2008 2:03 PM

From http://www.aroundphilly.com/aroundphillycom-interview-seann-william-scott-philadelphia-movies-theatre/a-5178

AP: What about undressing? Role Models features your first on-screen nude scene…
SWS: I didn’t want to! I was pressured into it. I thought, Can I get an ass double for this? But what if the guy doesn’t have a cool-looking ass? And the whole weird thing was, I have to do this. It’s not going to be a funny scene—if it works, it will be funny. And it was the first time I ever looked at my ass. The day before, I was like, I better see what this looks like. I [checked myself out] in the mirror, and I was like, “Oh, no. No, No No!” There’s no shape! And it’s going to be on film forever!…I’d just walked out in front of the crew [wearing] a little penis sock and said, “Guys, get used to it! You’re going to see me like this all day!” It was terrible.

» posted by Tommix3 | November 13, 2008 1:45 PM

I agree with wolverinetodd. I was very hopeful...but disappointed.

» posted by Tommix3 | November 13, 2008 1:38 PM

I was so hopeful that this was Sean William Scott naked. But I'm betting it's not him and that it's his "naked" stand-in. It's too dark in the first shots and you don't see his face. Though the last pic is not a dark shot, you still don't get to see his face. Not to mention that Sean William Scott has a body to die for with muscles coming out of his ears. Wouldn't it make sense then that Sean's ass would have more curve to it than the one in these pics? The ass in these pics appears a little too flat for it to belong to the real Sean William Scott.

» posted by wolverinetodd | November 13, 2008 12:07 PM