« Previous entry: 'OMG gossip: Bad day for TV'
» Next entry: 'OMG, forget multi-tasking: Single-Serving Sites'

!! OMG, his pubes: T.I. !!

1233147754tiayttackedfans1.jpg

Rapper T.I. was recently molestered by his fans at a show. See some NSFWy photos of his pubes as he tucks himself back into his underwear after the jump.

Thanks to Bobby for the tip!

1233147753tiayttackedfans.jpg

1233147756tiayttackedfans2.jpg

1233151679tipubes.jpg

OMG, what an entrance: Bobby Trendy
OMG, He's Naked: Ben Whishaw
OMG, the smoke! The lasers! Fever Ray!
OMG, photos: Little Boots live in Toronto!
OMG, how convenient: No-Wash Underwear

» posted by Graydon on Thursday, January 29, 2009

comments

I wana fuk that shit

» posted by Tammy | April 25, 2009 11:31 PM

how thatz bushy

» posted by Jeremy | February 12, 2009 5:13 PM

He does trim, clearly. Black people's body hair is thick and dense and nappy like an afro or a gigantic greasy brillo pad. That's why they shave off all their hair all the time, because if they leave it natural it's really really nasty. Sorry but it's true.

If I'm with a black guy I REQUIRE that he shave off that nasty hair.

» posted by Jackie | February 12, 2009 11:16 AM

wow i'm so in love wit this guy, keep me up to date if there will be real pics of this one, haha, plz ppl... thanks

» posted by kendall | February 1, 2009 6:23 AM

that bush is absurd. you don't have to shave it all off, but c'mon dude. maybe just a trim?

i definitely still would though. he fine.

» posted by rose lizenberg | January 31, 2009 2:34 PM

Wow. I was not expecting that.

When black men have bushes, they are curly, and look denser than they really are. Same as head hair. And he probably does shave other parts, which is manscaping enough, really. Besides, he isn't doing it for any of us, and the women seem to be deep into him, so obviously he is sticking to what works.

major eyeroll to the manscaping police who think every man in the world has to conform to their narrow view of appearance regardless of whether they want the man, or even if the man wants them.

It's one thing to say how these pictures affect you, but I feel that a line is being crossed into judgmental territory, and we really should know better.

Why can't we just stick to "HOT or NOT" IMHO and leave the shoulda/coulda crap out?

» posted by Klarth | January 31, 2009 12:53 AM

he looks pretty normal to me.what's the big deal? ya'll are weird. y does there have to be a fuss? i just cant see what the problem is with his pubes. some men shave....some don't. you'd think there was a monster in there the way y'all are acting;-p..... i'd probably think it weird if he didnt have pubes. he seems like the type who keeps his pubes lol

» posted by levi | January 30, 2009 11:26 PM

I like a man to have some of his natural hair there, but the fact that he's buzzed his head hair so much that there is more hair in his bush than there appears to be on the whole rest of his body is puzzling and ruins it for me. It half looks like a photoshop job, but why would anyone bother?

» posted by jakeoff | January 29, 2009 7:30 PM

I'm not normally a fan of "manscaping" but that is one enormous bush!

» posted by Yoda Lei Hihu | January 29, 2009 6:59 PM

...I don't care he is FUCKING fine...ya'll are to picky about your man...see I like my man to be a man down there...wish he could of show us a little more than his bush!!

» posted by Tron | January 29, 2009 6:31 PM

Well, I wish he would have gave a flash or at least a partial.... I want to see.....

» posted by Vin | January 29, 2009 4:51 PM

whatever...he is fucking fine!!!
show it all!!!

» posted by me | January 29, 2009 3:11 PM

i'm a huge fan of man-hair (leave the smooth bods to the women and the infants, guys) but this fellow is just plain gross.

» posted by el polacko | January 29, 2009 3:09 PM

Ewww
That's nasty

» posted by david | January 29, 2009 12:00 PM

gee I wonder if this was supposed to happen? seems like it was pretty well planned to give his fans a little something extra ...

» posted by ChrisM | January 29, 2009 11:51 AM

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Hasn't the brother heard of manscaping?

» posted by VicoDANIEL | January 29, 2009 9:11 AM

So, what? Rappers objectify plastic women but they can't bother to do a little manscaping? Talk about double standards.

» posted by N.A. | January 29, 2009 8:40 AM