« Previous entry: 'OMG, they're in drag: Leaders'
» Next entry: 'OMG gossip: Shia LaBeouf should stop talking'

!! OMG classic: Brad Pitt naked !!

brad-pitt-towel.bmp

For some of us, the summer of 1997 will always be the summer of Brad Pitt's penis. His nude photos surfaced after a paparazzo captured the images of Brad and then-girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow running around nude at a vacation cottage.

See them and relive the NSFW moment after the jump.

Click images to enlarge.

brad-pitt-nude-01.jpg

brad-pitt-nude-02.bmp

brad-pitt-nude-06.bmp

brad-pitt-nude-07.bmp

brad-pitt-nude-08.jpg

BONUS PHOTO from Fight Club:

brad-pitt-nude-09.jpg

And a more recent paparazzi achievement:

brad-pitt-nude-05.jpg

Angelina cuts Brad's hair
OMG, how drunken: Brad Pitt
OMG, 'just a matter of time': Brad Pitt sees an end to the fight for gay marriage
OMG, part deux: Brad Pitt's Chanel ad continues
OMG, how dare they! Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are getting married

» posted by Frank on Monday, May 4, 2009

comments

When I was in college years ago, I met Brad Pitt:wonderful loving friendship.We had sex many times, and he is AWESOME in bed.Unending pleasure for me an for him;he well knew how to do it! Cut or uncut is irrelevant to me, but his penis seemed beautiful to me; and WOW , he knows how to use it well!!!

» posted by may | March 23, 2014 8:55 PM

Wow, critical crowd! And what's with the circumcision wars!? Brad is beautiful in these pictures! If he had a foreskin he'd still be beautiful. Is the presence or absence of a foreskin really such a deal breaker for you people?

» posted by tonytrouble | March 16, 2014 12:41 PM

LOL at all the uncut men posting as women to try and sway the public. No success, as usual. Most girls still prefer cut, unfortunately for you. And smeg is soooo last season. Time to move on, because this is a new low.

» posted by SF | January 23, 2014 10:51 AM

Why does the foreskin fan club insist on posting on every single Brad Pitt picture? We get it, you've got horrible, ugly, unhygienic penises and because of them have never gotten laid. So you spend your time insulting people who are better than you to make up for your sexual failure.

Thats very sad. I feel bad for you. Brad Pitt, on the other hand, has an awesome penis made even better by a beautiful circumcision. Uncut creeps, take your phimosis and smegma and go pester someone else.

» posted by Vicki | January 23, 2014 10:07 AM

He's so good looking. It just wouldn't be fair for him to have a big cock.

» posted by the one | December 12, 2013 5:56 AM

I would not have sex with a guy like Brad with a scar so visible from a badly done circumcision!

» posted by meryl | December 5, 2013 11:14 PM

You may discuss endlessly about his being cut, and whether uncut is better.I can only say that when he and I were very Young I had hot sex with him more tan once:what is important is he knows very well how to use his peen.Wonderful foreplay and aonderful use of heis peen gave me endless orgasms:I really, REALLY enjoyed having sex with him.

» posted by melissa | October 30, 2013 1:02 PM

i detest foreskins their so disgusting they smell and wreak of smegma not surprising that most people here dont like good hygienic and are into those kind of things his penis is beautiful and you guys just arent

» posted by liz | October 27, 2013 12:02 PM

his peen is sexy personally foreskins are fucking disgusting, they smell and have smegma i dont know why perverts like liking them so much disgusting arses

» posted by liz | October 27, 2013 12:01 PM

Brad Pitt:well-formed body,but what ruins everything is that horribly circumcised peen with scars

» posted by mitt | September 12, 2013 11:14 AM

brad pitts dick is soooo small!! what are you all talking about!! His dick is tiny!!! Angelina would loose all credibility if she choose Brad's dick size as a measure for her prowess. His dick is tiny!! Girls get over of it!!

» posted by jello | September 1, 2013 11:19 PM

so hot n sexy pics of mr. pitt. but not reached expectations....

» posted by nishanth | August 27, 2013 3:31 AM

Why do Americans mutilate their boys so atrociously? And why don't at least their fathers prevent it?

» posted by Carol | June 21, 2013 8:11 AM

A typical US circumsized penis!

» posted by mateo | June 7, 2013 8:44 PM

Wow, this is sexy. As a male from Chicago, I Joe Scotoni approve this sexy Brad!!!

» posted by Joe Scottoni | May 16, 2013 7:20 PM

if only he had his foreskin! What a difference!Not only is he circumcised as all American males are, but his penis shows horrible circ. scar!

» posted by mary | May 13, 2013 7:46 PM

why is every single comment about his penis?

» posted by anonymous | May 9, 2013 4:19 AM

For his build (and what a build!!) his cock is a decent size. His bush is fantastic and the nipples are great, no?

» posted by jckfmsincty | April 28, 2013 4:29 AM

cut penis with surgeon scar very visible and saggy low-hanging testicles...Rest of the body OK. Botched circumcision!

» posted by mick | April 16, 2013 9:08 AM

fucking penis, omg, in and out of my mouth

» posted by anonimus | March 4, 2013 5:33 PM

he has a mutilated penis! If only he was uncircumcised!

» posted by matt | February 27, 2013 11:39 PM

That cut penis shows a horrible scar: very, very visible.You US ladies like cut penises but the scar in this one is horrid! A badly performed circumcision! Anyway I live in a country where all males are uncircumcised:much better!

» posted by merryl | November 26, 2012 2:52 PM

i want to suck brad cock...................

» posted by kathiravan | November 10, 2012 2:13 PM

OMG.. this man has a perfect body. And his penis is just fine to me. He must know how to work it because the women he was with can't stop talking about him.

Angie you are a lucky woman. I would love to have Brad in my bed for a few hours. I find him just wonderful. And to me he has gotten better with age.

» posted by lisalue | October 4, 2012 11:12 PM

Definitely get your point, Melissa (and the cut/uncut issue is a personal preference thing that I've heard a lot of different opinions on)

I just think it's funny how so many people (usually guys, I believe) who comment here make these snarky, absolute judgments about someone's size based on a flaccid (or even semi-not flaccid) view. I don't have the vastest sexual history, but I've seen enough to know that, while sometimes there is a predictable soft/hard size correlation, in many cases what starts out looking modestly pleasing can go through an Incredible Hulk-type transformation once the blood starts flowing in the right direction.

» posted by Booker | August 9, 2012 1:57 PM

As a woman I have no penis (response to booker), but I have seen many of many sizes, cut and uncut, and when having sex, I can know fastly if my partner knows how to use it well, despite the size, big or medium, and whether he is cut oruncut(though uncut ones feel much bettter inside me!

» posted by melissa | August 4, 2012 2:28 PM

Reading these comments about how big Mr. Pitt supposedly is or isn't, based on pictures of him...shall we say, "relaxed", it makes me wonder if anyone here has ever seen a penis other than his own, or even knows how one works.

» posted by Booker | July 14, 2012 10:28 PM

that penis is definitely not hard, the most it can be is semi-hard.And when hard, it wont ne much bigger!

» posted by melissa | June 30, 2012 4:41 PM

I bet he's bigger when he's hard.... or wait is that thing HARD???@@!

» posted by az | June 28, 2012 6:23 AM

in high school I had sex with Brad. Wow! He was sexual at that age as a the best guy can be.First partner to know about my clit, he drove me to endless orgasms and he is a grower!I will always remember that night!

» posted by tessa | June 10, 2012 12:19 PM

Brad Pitt is not hung. He has an average All-American cut penis with scars where his foreskin existed when he was born. His balls are good to see, those are ymmmie!

» posted by mary | June 8, 2012 1:18 PM

Brad pit's penis is beautiful! It looks great. I'm hung and I would love to have his penis instead of mine! It looks good and it's proportional! I don't see what the problem is. And why isn't this guy having his own kids! I'm sure future consciousness would want to look like him!

» posted by Louis | June 4, 2012 10:31 PM

again,in the second photo, his balls are gorgeous, very sexual !

» posted by mary | May 16, 2012 5:56 PM

in the second photo published you can clearly see the scar left by the surgeon when removing foreskin in circumcision! US males, Enjoy! US women, enjoy too, you'll love the scar!

» posted by mary | May 16, 2012 5:52 PM

many circumcized guys have wide heads because those were not constrained by foreskin (or so they say, proudly). In Brad's case, the glans is almost the same width as the shaft,and penis is not big. Maybe lots of prowess in bed makes the difference.If he is a grower you cannot know unless you saw him erect! Typical commonplace US penis!

» posted by morgan | May 15, 2012 9:46 PM

Ya he has half the size of mine.

» posted by Vanky | May 15, 2012 9:44 AM

exactly the same size and form of thousands o US cut penises seen in US communal showers and lockers in colleges and universities. Absolutely nothing special!!!He is a good actor: that is his asset, not his nudity!

» posted by mitt | May 13, 2012 9:26 PM

I dont know what is some of yall problem is but size really have a damn thing to do with love what's the use of having something big and you dont know what the hell to do with it Brad Pitt is very sexy and have the body i like to play with all day (none stop action)

» posted by Rance Richardson | May 5, 2012 7:35 PM

Its possible he's a grower and not a shower....ever thought about that ladies? flaccid penis doesn't necessarily mean he has a small erect penis ;)

» posted by bradlover | February 29, 2012 12:52 AM

medium-sized penis, cut as is to be expected from US males, low-hanging balls, nothing special!

» posted by matt | February 20, 2012 3:40 PM

omy he has a non-satisfying dick. Poor angelina, i hope she has a small puss cuz if not she wont feel his small pecker..

» posted by ma | February 17, 2012 1:57 PM

Brad u do it for me everytime baby. Ur gorgeous every delicious inch of you. X

» posted by natasha | August 20, 2011 12:45 PM

I just want to shave that thick brown bush off and knit me a warm sweater for the coming winter.... I hope it's a cold one so I never have to take it off.

» posted by dietrich | August 8, 2011 7:52 PM

Homosexual Brad Pitt = tinymeat city!

» posted by Mrs Patrick Campbell | June 7, 2011 3:17 PM

I can just feel his cock in my mouth! Oh I'm so hard. His penis isn't small. It's so beautiful!

» posted by James | May 28, 2011 6:48 PM

hope it is not erect

» posted by fucker | March 11, 2011 2:51 AM

HE HAS A TINY PENIS!! SHAME!!

» posted by Pigeon! | January 16, 2010 6:42 PM

Well, I guess we can all safely assume he's not a natural blonde !

» posted by Todd | December 28, 2009 12:57 AM

If only his foreskin was intact that would make these photos only that much hotter. I wonder if he and Angie circumcised any of their boys. Hope not.

» posted by Pogo | September 16, 2009 2:09 AM

He looks like a Ken doll

» posted by Kikker | September 8, 2009 9:06 PM

beautiful work that GOD has done on this man.Beautiful!!!!!!!!

» posted by jackie strok | July 11, 2009 3:18 PM

Ohhh I'm sooo happy he's circumcised!!
Just makes my fantasies even better

» posted by Kaylen | June 18, 2009 7:26 PM

I didn't know these pictures were that old....i must have been ,like, seven...Anyway, Brad had ,wat i like to call, a perfect bod back then. flawless, beautiful, to die for and to kill for....

And that mangina thing, I would have been embarrassed to death if it were me (the things we do when we think nobody's looking.LOL).... I may be gay, but i do have a manly ego/pride...I probably wouldnt leave my home for weeks lol. by now he probably just looks back at it and laugh like hell (which i would too given time)... We all act silly sometimes........

» posted by levi | May 6, 2009 10:04 PM

they are real, he tried to sue playgirl for publishing them... but not much came of it. i so remember that summer of 97, i was about 15 and just "figuring it out" and i remember between the release of these photos and some probably fake ones of matt damon online, i was positive i was a homo for life.

» posted by alexander | May 5, 2009 1:19 PM

The fact that he is average size just makes him so much hotter!! Yum I wonder how he uses that thing :)

Him and Gwyneth were a hot couple

» posted by Helz | May 5, 2009 9:09 AM

See - everyone loves a mangina joke.

» posted by Wench | May 5, 2009 7:10 AM

definitely his best and captured at his peak. Body was sizzling.

» posted by chris | May 5, 2009 6:45 AM

Damn! Someone should release the hi-res of these pics.

» posted by TiTi MukhangAri | May 5, 2009 12:08 AM

aw, he's got a mutilated penis. bummer.

» posted by eternalcanadian | May 4, 2009 10:49 PM

Sorry, gotta give him a just ok

» posted by d | May 4, 2009 7:34 PM

perfect abs..might be a grower not a shower

» posted by rspinoy | May 4, 2009 7:14 PM

I always wondered if those photos were real..

» posted by Patrick | May 4, 2009 4:57 PM

nice body, average penis.

» posted by bogart4017 | May 4, 2009 3:34 PM