« Previous entry: 'OMG, the gay intrigue: Tom Ford's new movie'
» Next entry: 'OMG, They're Not the Same Person: Kim Zolciak and Wendy Williams'

!! OMG, A Vagina On TeeVee! !!

Picture 35.png

So you think ... you can just show your cooch on network television? Well I guess these days you can, because a contestant on last night's So You Think You Can Dance went ahead and flashed the most girl part of you for God-fearing dance lovers across our great nation! First a fuck on Saturday Night Live and now a ladyflower on SYTYCD. What next? I can only hope it involves a shocking dick-slip from Ed Westwick.

Thank you to loyal reader Davey who was quick enough with a digital camera to take a few surprisingly clear snaps off of his television screen. Those and a (disturbingly Zapruderesque) clip after the jump. Safe for work only if yr an OB/GYN.

Click for the bigger images. Oh, and ladies? I'm not trying to sound like your grandma here, but WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO UNDIES? I'm wearing them right now-- in the total privacy of my own bedroom!!-- and they feel great.

IMG_0640.JPG

IMG_0639.jpg

Video:

(Thanks to Mario for the video code!)

OMG, They're Debauched: The Family Circus
OMG, He's Naked: Carsten Bjørnlund
OMG, how kooky: 2009 Golden Globe Awards
OMG, Beam Them Up
OMG, They're Offended: The American People

» posted by Bmad on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

comments

Reminds me of a song I used to sing while still in my teens:
"By the c, by the c, by the _unt"
you and me, you and me
oh how happy we'll be...

» posted by theSnake | December 12, 2009 2:26 AM

No doubt she was doing the Hoochie Coochie dance.And she did it very well....

» posted by db41 | October 6, 2009 1:23 AM

It really makes me laugh when know-it-alls are wrong.

Timothy, you have made me laugh--and for that, I thank you. XX, I thank you even more for correcting the incorrect person. :)

for the record, the vulva is the entirety of the external female genitalia, which includes: the Labia Majora (the outer vaginal "lips"), the Labia Minora (the inner vaginal "lips") and the clitoris. you can spread the labia, but you can't really "spread" the vulva.

» posted by guinevere | October 4, 2009 2:48 PM

Nothing is real on "Reality Television". Anyone can clearly see that was a "Stunt" avocado!!!

» posted by Jim Nasium | October 2, 2009 10:08 AM

There is a dance style (I forget what it's called. French mime?) that involves wearing a loose white dress with nothing on underneath AND at some point briefly flashing the audience. I am not making this up. I saw a live performance of this in the 70s. What made it really funny was that there was a Catholic priest in the front row--who had never seen one before!

That style is what this dancer may have been doing.

» posted by DaveL | October 2, 2009 5:39 AM

Timothy, you do not have to spread the vulva in order to see labia. There is labia minora and labia majora and women with excess labia do not have to spread anything.

» posted by XX | October 1, 2009 2:05 PM

Everyone needs an anatomy lesson. Vagina is the hole. Labia are around the hole. The split you can see is the VULVA. Unless you spread the vulva apart, you cannot see the labia or the vagina.

» posted by Timothy McClenaghan | October 1, 2009 1:09 PM

"See, right here you can see her labia, when her leg goes back...and to the left.

Back...and to the left.

Back...and to the left."

» posted by mrfantastic | October 1, 2009 11:08 AM

Ewwww..... It looked weird.

» posted by Keeks | October 1, 2009 10:43 AM

looks like a horse or a cow's behind...lol

» posted by Anonymous | October 1, 2009 4:04 AM

i was watching this while i was on the elliptical at the gym and lost my balance a bit, i had that look that dogs get when you talk to them and they move their heads side to side, and i thought "did i just see a vagina?", i guess i did.

» posted by rigo | October 1, 2009 1:48 AM

Always bet on black!

» posted by Bikiniwall.com | September 30, 2009 8:26 PM

much ado about nothing.

» posted by lhntx | September 30, 2009 4:32 PM

Awesome, nothing like a little creative freedom

» posted by Q | September 30, 2009 4:14 PM