« Previous entry: 'OMG gossip: Jack White has had enough'
» Next entry: 'OMG, How Bizarre: Kinderkreiss Presents "Danse Gushers"'

!! OMG, Quote of the Day: Zac Efron Doesn't Bathe in Pussy !!

efrondetails.jpg

Zac Efron shares with Details:

"Bathe in pussy? Yeah, I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. Believe me. I rack my brain thinking, 'Why am I not out there playing the field?' One of my buddies was like, 'You have no idea what's going on. You're peaking on ecstasy and watching TV.' But that's not in my heart."

Listen, I love pussy as much as the next person, but I don't think you're supposed to bathe in it!

[Details Details via Just Jared]

OMG, he's bulging: Zac Efron
Zac Efron is sort of hot... maybe
OMG, he's so tough: Zac Efron for John John Denim
OMG, all grown up: Joe Jonas covers DETAILS
OMG, he's older: Zac Efron

» posted by Bmad on Monday, August 9, 2010
comments: 6 | category: Homophilic |

comments

Maybe it's stupid but i don't speak english very well so can you tell me what bathe in pussy means?

» posted by P | October 7, 2010 11:08 AM

Maybe it's stupid but i don't speak english very well so can you tell me what does it mean? (bathing in pussy) ?

» posted by M | October 7, 2010 11:06 AM

I know your right especially because from what ive seen of him (and i could be wrong) he doesn't seem the type to make such bone headed manly pronouncements it sounds like something a publicist put in front of him to combat gay rumors wether there true rumors or not i can only hope (we need more good looking good actors) but even if hes not this is way to over the top

» posted by youareme | August 29, 2010 3:56 AM

this is the statement of someone who is either trying to hide his gay sexuality, or is insecure, or something... no secure straight man is going to talk about the merits of "bathing in pussy". it's just way over-contrived.

» posted by mike128 | August 9, 2010 10:25 PM

I always thought he was attractive, but too prettty for my liking, but dear GOD is he turning out to be an incredibly handsome man.

» posted by Greggie | August 9, 2010 7:55 PM

Well, he would if it looked like cock-on-a-rope.

» posted by Henriette | August 9, 2010 4:37 PM