« Previous entry: 'OMG, the impracticalities: Kylie's 'Get Outta My Way' video'
» Next entry: 'OMG, How Cute: Wet Bunny'

!! OMG, It's Bulgy: Jon Hamm's Package !!

FP_5793663_Hamm_Jon_FP2_092710.jpg

Hey, have you been wondering whether Jon Hamm (also known as Mad Men's dashing but troubled Don Draper) has a big D? Personally, I know that I was having a conversation about it just yesterday. (Pathetic, but true. Look, this is my life.)

Anyway, this photo, sent in by reader Antonio, lends evidence to my speculation that Mr. Hamm's D is probably huge and perfect. Anyone with further photo evidence can please submit it to bmad@omgblog.com!

(And if you want to follow tipster Antonio on Twitter, it's @ohbitchpleez.)

OMG, star-struck: Jon Hamm on riding the elevator with Jay-Z
OMG, peen or no peen? The debate over Jon Hamm's pants
OMG, How Obvious: Jon Hamm's peen will not be concealed
OMG, a glimpse into his future: Daniel Radcliffe to play a younger Jon Hamm
OMG, the wait is nearly over: Mad Men Season 5

» posted by Bmad on Tuesday, September 28, 2010
comments: 8 | category: Filthy |

comments

I posted the "trick of the light" comment before the next post with him in the suit pants showed up. I've never seen Mad Men-- my only exposure to Jon Hamm has been a few guest spots like his role on 30 Rock. He obviously packs a fire hose, and I am no longer a skeptic. Although I wouldn't mind seeing him nude for a little extra proof.

» posted by Alessio | September 30, 2010 9:55 AM

looks like he is going to the laundromat with a roll of quarters in his pocket.

» posted by rickster | September 29, 2010 7:43 PM

This is no trick of the light.....he's definitely not lacking down below. His costumes on the previous seasons of Mad Men had tighter suit pants than this year and showed A LOT more. Someone obviously mentioned it to the costume department because we only get an occasional glimpse now.

» posted by Rockway | September 29, 2010 9:36 AM

you need to find more pictures of jon hamm! wether real or not, it looks great! :-)

» posted by tom | September 29, 2010 7:42 AM

DUDE.....calm down...it is his pants!

» posted by Shannon | September 29, 2010 2:00 AM

It was VERY visible in "The Town". Thought I was imagining it at first, but then got another glimpse.

» posted by sportsguy | September 29, 2010 12:11 AM

As tempted as I am to believe that Hamm is packing, I think this picture is a trick of the light. Look at the lines of his hand and the shirt he's holding vs. the lines of the shadow going across his crotch. The addition of the shirt shadow makes it look like there's more of a bulge than there (maybe) really is.

» posted by Alessio | September 28, 2010 3:35 PM

Ok, do you NOT rewind the DVR every now and then on Mad Men to catch his big package in the tight suit pants? I know I certainly love watching for his bulge as we get a nice crotch shot of him now and then.

» posted by imacboy | September 28, 2010 3:01 PM