« Previous entry: 'OMG, a pack of scurrying cuteness: Labrador puppies'
» Next entry: 'OMG, download a new Jessica 6 song featuring Antony'

!! OMG, and America's Next Drag Superstar is... !!

RuPaul-Drag-Race-Season-3.jpg

Last night was the season finale of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3 and we were happy with the results. Were you?

Celebrate the winner with us after the jump (spoiler alert)!

rupaul-drag3-raja.jpg

That's right, just like everyone knew she would, Raja was crowned America's Next Drag Superstar. You gone done made Tyra proud, girl.

OMG, so exciting: RuPaul returns to LOGO
OMG, bring back my girls: RuPaul releases new teaser for 6th Season of RuPaul's Drag Race
OMG, just don't be a Shangela: 'Drag Race' auditions
OMG, she reigns: Raja's 'Diamond Crowned Queen'
OMG, dragalicious: Behind the scenes with Raja

» posted by Phillip on Tuesday, April 26, 2011
comments: 14 | category: Televisual |

comments

manila luzon has the complete package, voice and stylings et al...she should have won. headline should be manila got robbed lol.

» posted by sarah | April 27, 2011 9:03 AM

i dont know why u guys are complainin.. if u didnt want to know just yet.. dont fkin click the link to come and see..

» posted by ricky | April 27, 2011 5:34 AM

This spoiler has been making the rounds for about a month, everyone needs to calm down.

» posted by Sam | April 26, 2011 10:34 PM

To everyone who saw the winner of Drag Race before they were ready thanks to our ill-advised posting on the main index, I sincerely apologize. I myself have been annoyed by this very thing happening in much larger publications than our humble blog so I can relate to your pain.

The post has been changed now and it won't happen in future.

Doh!
Frank

» posted by Frank Author Profile Page | April 26, 2011 4:20 PM

Not all of us are around to see the original show. I was waiting for my lunch break to watch this on Logo.com and routing for Alexis and you spoiled it!!!!

» posted by Bob | April 26, 2011 2:49 PM

Wow, way to post the spoiler, cause you know, everyone is sitting around with logo on a lifeline.

» posted by Tom | April 26, 2011 2:37 PM

Where is the spoiler alert?! I was seriously hoping manilla would win.

» posted by Sar | April 26, 2011 2:07 PM

Who was the first runner up? Manila or Alexis? God, I hope it was Manila. That Alexis is epic-ugly!

» posted by Robert | April 26, 2011 1:17 PM

I know that your blog is light on content and that you are behind the cool curve and only pick things up weeks late and mainly rely on a good URL and a bunch of music videos... And frankly I only still read for the occasional naked male celebrity, but it's really lame and tacky and infuriating to spoil the ending of a show that many have to watch online because it is not carried in some areas and many of us don't have cable.

» posted by Not a fan | April 26, 2011 11:26 AM

Fucker! I had planned on watching it tonight. You really need to work on keeping big reveals like that after the jump.

» posted by Matt | April 26, 2011 11:08 AM

OMG! heard of a spoiler alert? deleted bookmark.

good-bye!

» posted by Rod n OH | April 26, 2011 10:32 AM

Damn you! Couldn't you have presented this info in a way that didn't spoil the ending; some of us have not seen this episode yet!!

» posted by Seth | April 26, 2011 10:22 AM

Jeez,

Thanks for the spoiler alert. I hadn't watched it yet.

» posted by Rick T. | April 26, 2011 9:23 AM