« Previous entry: 'OMG, I'm so excited: The return of Jessie Spano and "I'm So Excited" On DWTS'
» Next entry: 'OMG, first look: Wes Anderson's poster for 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' '

!! OMG, he's naked: Former OLTL actor and Chris Evans' brother Scott Evans !!

oltl08060923.jpg

Scott Evans used to play a gay cop on One Life To Live, but he's also appeared on shows like Law & Order and White Collar. Scott happens to be actor Chris Evans' younger brother, and some racy selfies of Scott appeared online recently. You can check him out in all his glory after the jump.

tumblr_mmrxrfvH1V1rlcw3ho13_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_mmrxrfvH1V1rlcw3ho1_250.jpg

tumblr_mmrxrfvH1V1rlcw3ho2_400.jpg

tumblr_mmrxrfvH1V1rlcw3ho3_400.jpg

tumblr_mmrxrfvH1V1rlcw3ho4_250.jpg

tumblr_mmrxrfvH1V1rlcw3ho5_400.jpg

tumblr_mmrxrfvH1V1rlcw3ho6_250.jpg

tumblr_mmrxrfvH1V1rlcw3ho7_500.jpg

(Images from Tumblr via Dreamcaps)

OMG, Frankly my dear...: Frank Ocean for BOO
OMG, hey sunshine: 'The Sun' by Piotr Stoklosa
OMG, cute enough to eat: Lentil, the cleft-palate puppy
OMG, who wore it better?: Phillip Toledano's 'A New Kind of Beauty'
OMG, HEROTICA: Paul Freeman's 'Heroic Beauty'

» posted by Igor on Tuesday, October 15, 2013

comments

my dick's bigger than that. Come on guys

» posted by bonez | November 17, 2014 7:29 AM

ok

» posted by joy | June 19, 2014 9:30 AM

One of teh erect dicks shows aweful circumcision scars, the other one doen not.Nobody has two pricks at a time!

» posted by melissa | December 27, 2013 11:29 AM

You can find him on Scruff. That is him. In West Hollywood.

» posted by PrttymnKnowsItAll | October 22, 2013 5:02 PM

Hot actor, love the hair, if it is his penis then nice if not then oh well

» posted by fireandice1990 | October 22, 2013 2:07 PM

Pictures 3-6 are NOWHERE close to Scott. Looking at the eye bone structure can clearly show that. Two, I'm puzzled as to why you would take two upclose pictures on pictures 1-2 essentially half and three-fourths naked, respectfully, with your face showing but not take a fully naked photo showing your face. And don't tell me the reason why you can't see his face is because he's a movie star - it has nothing to do with him being a movie star. It's because some of these shots aren't him to begin with. Now the cock shots...I can't dispute because there are no identifiable markers to prove or disprove this is him. However, I'd like to (and will do so) think they're Scott, haha! They look the same, but of course, I like them for what they give out and not how they look, hahahaha!

» posted by Justice | October 21, 2013 1:40 PM

he's so fine

» posted by joe | October 18, 2013 5:34 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I've always had a crush on him THANK YOU for finding these!

» posted by joe | October 18, 2013 3:00 PM

Codered, I'm assuming you don't have a penis? Anyone with a penis knows that if you pull on the shaft (as he's doing) and stretch the skin your circumcision scar changes. Same thing with the slight change in shape of the head which really is not that different. Believe me I've studied my penis up close as well as many others.

» posted by blahblahblah | October 17, 2013 8:49 AM

Well, Brian, how to you explain the circumcision scars? One goes about halfway down and the other is 3 quarters. The heads look different too.

» posted by Codered | October 16, 2013 10:13 PM

Also, I forgot. The junk size doesn't match? Is your dick the exact same size every day, all the time? That's weird. And...stubble? When was the last time he had full stubble? You know a lot of men can grow stubble in a day's time, right? Not trying to be the celebrity nude pic defender of justice here. But seriously with the immediate negativity and gut reactions?

» posted by Brian | October 16, 2013 6:59 PM

You guys are hilarious with your Nancy Drew-style theories. Some of the backgrounds are different than others so they must be fake. Are you kidding me? I have my own pics that, surprise surprise, aren't all taken in the same room. Y'all are weird. And stephen, you are the epitome of everything that's wrong with snotty gay culture.

» posted by Brian | October 16, 2013 6:55 PM

At best, the third picture is him. It looks most like him. But the last two "dick pics" totally don't match. One head looks different than the other and the circumcision scar is higher up on one....

Also still no explanation for the black mark on his chest Scott doesn't appear to have. And when was the last time he had full stubble?

» posted by Codered | October 16, 2013 1:41 PM

Looks like someone's got their photo collection from an online hookup site copied... THANK GOD! What a sexy guy. Everywhere.

» posted by Leo | October 16, 2013 12:21 PM

I don't think these are real. The reflection in the pic with the ipad is wrong. In the background there is a vanity mirror next to a medicine cabinet. You can see the medicine cabinet mirror in the vanity however the image of this person isn't "mirrored". The items on the counter are. Great pics though.

» posted by Lee | October 16, 2013 11:53 AM

décor I-phone covers I-pads look at him who cares about the rest

» posted by John | October 16, 2013 2:25 AM

Stephen your snatchy comments are pathetic and lame.

» posted by Seaguy | October 16, 2013 1:43 AM

Yum, he's always been cute to me but seeing he has a nice tool is icing on the cake.

» posted by Seaguy | October 16, 2013 1:41 AM

Perhaps the photos weren't all taken by Chris at the same time or in the same place? They may have been taken in a different room? He may have stored them up and sent them all out once he was done 'shooting'.

» posted by Troy | October 16, 2013 1:04 AM

Look at the last two pictures, the decor doesn't match the interior of the hotel bathroom in the first six. I think those last two are fakes. Hate to be the dick CSI in this case but something isn't right in the milk ( no pun intended)

» posted by J | October 15, 2013 10:51 PM

Wow. I had no idea he was that built.

» posted by Darrell | October 15, 2013 10:32 PM

hmm, were these leaked from Grindr? :D Or at least were used for Grindr.

» posted by Andy | October 15, 2013 10:22 PM

Quite the meh-looking brother.

» posted by jeremyj | October 15, 2013 9:17 PM

Has nobody noticed his Captain America iPhone case in the 2nd pic?

» posted by Jordan | October 15, 2013 8:22 PM

I don't know what's more tragic - the fact that his nude photos leaked, or that he's taking those bathroom selfies with a humungous iPad.

» posted by Jay | October 15, 2013 7:53 PM

stephen, take it back to datalounge with all those other shallow queens!

» posted by Beauxniqua | October 15, 2013 7:45 PM

Looks like Chris is nicely circumcised.

» posted by Troy | October 15, 2013 4:45 PM

Chris seems to have a nicer ass but that's a damn nice dick.

» posted by deedle_Dumpling | October 15, 2013 4:04 PM

Fuck off stephen

» posted by wetcnt | October 15, 2013 3:17 PM

Wonder if his older brother is as hung as he is!

» posted by KJ | October 15, 2013 2:36 PM

Oh yeah, that's one I've been waiting to see more of! Love them hairy Evans boys. Thanks. Nice piece of meat on him too.

» posted by jakeoff | October 15, 2013 1:25 PM

I think he's hot as hell.

» posted by BinTN | October 15, 2013 12:58 PM

Nice hinge, Scotty. Wanna swing on it.

» posted by Drooling | October 15, 2013 12:34 PM

I'm not entirelly sure if all these pics are him, since the size of his "junk" does not seem to be cohesive throughout the pics. Not that I care, cause i dont. :D But Damn, what a gorgeous man, just like his older bro.
Really a beautiful man! :)

» posted by Fazz | October 15, 2013 12:14 PM

Wow! Just made my day!! Loved him on OLTL and now I am in total lust!

» posted by ken | October 15, 2013 12:00 PM

Thank. You.

» posted by Duff | October 15, 2013 11:26 AM

ewwww, not pretty! Put your clothes back on.

» posted by stephen | October 15, 2013 11:21 AM